The Beginning

Chapter 1

It was a Monday afternoon, and I am dying to be home with my husband. Today marks the third year of our marriage, and I love him with all of my heart. I never thought that age of twenty-seven, I would be working, and married to the love of my life. I work at a recording studio, and I just work the front desk. I earn nine dollars per hour, but it tends to add up after a while. It was very slow, and there is barely anything for me to do at the moment.

Maybe to take up time, I can get a snack from the vending machine. I walked to the staff room, and put in seventy-five cents into the machine to get Skittles. These are my favorite candy of all time. I ripped off the corner of the package, and poured some into the palm of my hand. I threw the delicious candy into my mouth, and I enjoyed every moment of it.

I walked back to the front, and there was a man standing at the counter looking for help. "I apologize sir." I quickly put my skittles in my pocket. "What can I help you with?" I asked. "Yes. I have a studio session today from one to eight." The man wore sunglasses, and had extremely curly hair. His shoulders were wide, and his chest was big. "Okay sir." I grabbed a sign in sheet, and handed it to him. "Go ahead and sign your name here." I added. I handed the pen, and he took it from me. He signed his name onto the paper, and returned the paper and pen to me. I looked at his name on the paper. "Bruno Mars?" I asked for confirmation. "Yes. Don't worry, Mars is my stage name." He chuckled. "I'm sorry I didn't get your name ma'am." "My name is Crystal." I retorted. Bruno brought his hand out to greet me. "It is nice to meet you." He said. I nodded my head, and acknowledged him back.

I grabbed the keys that were behind my chair to open up the door he was set to be in. "Follow me please." I said to Bruno. I took him to last room down this aisle. I unlocked the door and opened it. Bruno walked in, and turned on all of the lights inside. "If you need any help, just let me know." I said with a smile to Bruno. "Okay. Thank you Crystal." I walked out of the room, and returned to my chair at the desk.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. THANK YOU!