Chapter 18: All on camera.

Hannah's POV:
So Alex is a pornographer. Pretty weird. He's getting his camera right now and Stevie and I are just sitting on his bed waiting for him to come back.

Stevie kissed me earlier and I really liked it. I think she honestly feels the same way about me because I can tell by the way she kissed me. No one has ever kissed me so passionately before.

I looked at Stevie and she looked at me. She bit her lip and then Alex walked in with his camera.

"Okay ladies, do you know what to do?" He asked.

"No" Stevie laughed.

"Just do what you would do if I wasn't here" he smiled.

Stevie and I looked at each other.

"Action" Alex laughed.

We heard the camera click and we knew we had to do something.

I looked at Stevie and she leaned in and started kissing me. Her kissing was so amazing. We ended up falling backwards and I was straddling on top of her.

I usually wasn't the type of girl to be super bad but right now it's what I wanted so I gave it my all. Since I was on top of Stevie, I was pretty much in control. I took her tank top off and started kissing her neck. I traveled all the way down to her torso and then I slipped off her bra. I sucked on her nipples and flicked each of them with my tongue over and over.

I made sure that our hips were aligned and I started kissing all the way down to where her shorts were. I moved one of my hands from the bed down to her vagina and started rubbing it through her shorts. I could feel the wetness just a little bit so I did it faster and rougher.

I could hear her moaning a little bit. I used my thumb to rub her clit through her shorts just because I know it feels better.

I felt her hips buckle as I continued. I was still on top of her, just mainly on her legs but not all of my body weight was onto her.

I got off of her and made her scoot a little bit up so I had full access to all of her body. I pulled off her shorts and her thong. I tossed them onto the ground and continued what I was doing. I spread her legs and started kissing the insides of her thighs.

I could see how wet she was and I knew what she wanted. I teased her for a minute. I made my way all around her vagina with my tongue but I didn't go inside just yet. I couldn't decided if I just wanted to fully eat her out or finger her.

"C'mon Hannah" she pleaded.

I gave in and started eating her out. I flicked my tongue back and forth on her clit and then I put my tongue inside of her.

"You taste so good" I smiled.

I moved away from her vagina and started kissing her neck and her lips. She began to moan. I put my left hand on her vagina and slid two fingers in. I found her G spot and continued. Everytime my fingers got deeper inside of her she would move her body with them.

Stevie's POV:
What me and Hannah are doing is fucking crazy. I've never done anything with a girl and right now she is fingering me and kissing me. She knows how to pleasure that's for sure.

I moved my body with the way she was moving her fingers inside of me. She has long fingers, it pretty much felt like a dick inside of me. I've only had sex once. And it was with Stephen.

After a while it stopped feeling so good. I needed more but I'm not greedy. I flipped Hannah over and started kissing her collar bone. I took off her shirt and bra and started massaging her boobs. They're bigger than mine which is sad because I'm two years older than her but oh well.