Chapter Three-Confessions

My back hit the bed with a thud. He climbed on top of me, my fingers wrapped in his hair. His lips found my neck, kissing me lightly.

I was completely in the moment when it hit me.

"Stop!" I said.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I can't do this." I said motioning my hands at the bed, me and him.

"I'm sorry, I guess I was caught in the moment, we just met, we are technically 'co-workers', I rea-" he fessed up as I cut him off.

"I really think this is a mistake" I said. "I need to go."

"Please don't..." he begged. "Where would you go anyway? Please just stay."

"I don't know....." I said with worry.

"Please." he said.

I sighed. "Fine."

I walked down the hall to the room he had let me stay in. I sat down on the bed thinking about everything. I thought about what just happened. Sure Claude was cute.... really cute but if I started going out with him I would probably get fired, and that was so not happening.

Maybe I should get some rest.  

(The next morning)

Today was my first game. I was excited and nervous. I went to the kitchen, Claude was sitting there looking good as usual.

"Hey" I said casually.

"Hey, I'm sorry about last night, can we put it behind us?" he blurted out.

"Ya sure." I said blankly, trying not to make eye contact.

"Hey." he said, getting up and grabbing my arm and turning my head to him, his touch sent shivers down my spine.

"What?" I asked nervously.

"I'm not going to lie, what happened last night felt right-" he said as I cut him off.

"It felt wrong!" I raised my voice. "I'm going to head to the arena." I said grabbing the toast I had made.

I jumped in my car and drove there, when I arrived I was the first person there. My equipment was still there from the practice. I put it all on and when I hit the ice I felt l like I was finally home, I felt a peace, a comfort, a security. I took a few shots and was alone, until I looked to my right and saw him. 'Of course' I thought.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Looking for you." he replied. "Listen, will you please forgive me."

"Yes, I'm sorry I was just nervous I would, you know loose my job. Being on the team, being in the NHL, is just crazy and want to stay here."

"I know, I'm sorry too."

{A/N: Hey guys! Sorry this one was short. Tell me what y'all think! ;)!!}