- Part OO1 Guise . .

'Let Me Fucking Love You YN ! ' Part OO1

(( Y O U  )) Point Of View 

- I woke up to somebody singing to me . . Ugh , I Looked At The Clock and it was ' 7:23 AM' in the morning I groaned getting up in my saggy pants but my ass was keeping it up , iHad On A Cheetah Print Tank top on and my hair flat ironed in a bun . iWent to the balcony( Oh Btw , You Live In A Fancy Foster Home ) and opened it sucking my thumb iYelled at The Person Singing To Me . . Until iSaw His Face . .

You ; What The Fuck , You Doing Waking Me Up At 7AM Nigga NO! *Sucking Thumb*

? ; *Singing 'Let Me Love You' xD Then Stops* I'm Sorry Yn * Rubs Their Neck*

You ; Wait - Uh Prodigy *Blushes* No Am Sorry I'm Just Grumpy When iDon't get my sleep . * Hurries &&'d Stops Sucking Thumb*

Prodigy ; Its Good Yn *Smirks* Anyways you wanna chill today just me and you no Ciara No Wayne .

You ; *Smiles Sightly* iCant Today *Sighs* iGet My Foster Parents Today . .

Ugh , Why The Fuck Did They Have To Come Today ! iWanted To have A Little Yn &&'d Prodigy Time (: As in Bestfriend Way , Yes iLike Him and He Likes Me But We Have Boyfriend and Girlfriend *Sighs Heavily *

Prodigy ; *Stop Smirking* Ohh , Hope You get Good Ones *Smiles* Why you say so heavily ?

You ; Thanks , Erm I'm Nervous !

Prodigy ; Ohh .

You ; Well ima' get see some sleep Bew *Smiles* See You Later ? *Smiles Hard*

Prodigy ; Bye Yn *Smiles walks Away *

- You got in your bed and fell quickly asleep -

(( P R O D )) Point Of View

Ugh , iWanted To Have Some Time With Yn so Baad , manee . But I'm Happy She'll be leaving that Foster Home and The Way Yn Smiles and sucks her thumb is adorable . iWas Walking Home Until iFell Someone Grab My hand iLook To My Left Nobody . . iLook To My Right Nobody . . iShurrged and thought I'd be Dreaming . . But I Look Behind Me and See ' Ciara ' and sighed 

Prodigy ; Hey Ciara . . *Sighs*

Ciara ; Hey Babe *Kisses My Cheek* Why The Fuck You Sighing ?

Prodigy ; *Fakes Smiles* Nothing Babe Nothing . .

- Back To Yn -

I was sleeping in My Bed Until iHeard a Knock on The Door iGroaned ' Come In ' and It was Mrs.Cole

Mrs.C ; Yn Wake Up Your Foster Parents Be Here In An Hour .

You ; *Sighed* Okay Mrs.C ..

- iRose Out My Bed Looked At The Time &&'d It Was 1O;35 AM Great 3 Hours Of Sleep -_- iWent To My Closet and Picked Out What iWas Wearing Which Was ' A Blue Half Shirt That Said ' Last Name F*ck , First Name I Dont Give A ' With My Black Ripped Jeans With My Blue Black and White Jordon's did iMention i Had a Belly Ring ;D , No well Now You Know ' I Did My Hygiene For 35 Minutes . My Hair Was All Wet Mean iHad To Flat Iron It Again , Great e__e .

- An Hour and 15 Minutes Later -

DINGGG DDONNGG DINGG DONNGGG

- Countinue ?

' Moonie <$ '