The Date

Haiii I'm updated now!! Yay!

----

"Ally I got to ask you something..."

"Yah?" I said anxiously

"Will you go to dinner with me? Like tonight?" A bit of worry in his voice.

"I would love to!!"

"Yay! Ok, meet me in the lobby at 8:00"

"Ok so 2 hours from now?"

"Yeah."

I walked out of his room and went to mine. I shared it with Ricardo, jc, and Aria. But Ricardo and Jc stayed with the rest of the boys to talk and visit.

"Aria question. Does this shirt look better with these pants, or these pants with this shirt?" I said holding up some clothes.

" i like the black shirt with the white skinny jeans" Aria said.

"Okay thanks!"

Aria eventually left to go get food with Ricardo, and I sat there alone. I turned on the tv and began to watch Hannah Montana. I know, I'm not a kid anymore, but I still love this show. It was almost 7:30 and I decided to put my makeup on. I lightly put eye shadow on and some outliner. I was admiring myself in the mirror when someone grabbed my waist.

"Hey." Jc said.

"Um hey"

"I want you so bad."

"Jc, we're bestfriends. The relationship between us wouldn't work. I'm sorry. I have to go now."

"Wait. Ally! Ok give me 5 minutes to say something?"

"Fine. Only 5 though."

"Ok, the first day I saw you In elementary school, I thought you were perfect. The way your hair always looked messy, but still good. Your big hazel eyes always looking around wondering what would happen next. I know it would be super awkward if me and you became a thing, but it would be good too."

"How?"

"Because we act like we're together, but we really aren't. We both have the same likes and dislikes. We always agree with everything, and I swear, I would never leave you. Or hurt you."

"Jc.." He cut me off.

"No, ally listen. I love you and I think you're gonna get hurt with connor"

"C'mon jc, your just jealous. Connor wouldn't hurt a fly let alone me."

"Whatever ally. I'm just warning you.."

"You don't need to warn me I'm 19 years old, your not my father so stop treating me like it!!!"

I ran out before he could say anything. I knew my makeup was running as tears streamed down my face. I saw Connor and immediately ran to him embracing him in a hug.

"Ally!! What happened!"

"Jc!"

"What did he do? I thought you too were really close!"

"It doesn't matter, lets go."

We walked side by side without saying a word until we got to the restaurant entrance.

"Is this good enough for you?" Connor said.

"Yes. It's perfect" I said through smiles.

"Good." Connor said then kissed my cheek sending sparks all through my body. I've never felt like this before with any other guy. I guess Connor is just special.

I blushed and followed Connor inside. We sat down at a booth made for like 4 people. Oh well. We sat on opposite sides and I gazed into his eyes. His nice green eyes made me feel loved, and scared at the same time. His features were giving me goosebumps all over my arms and legs.

"Are you cold, Ally? Because I can ask to turn the heat on?" He broke my daydreaming.

"No I'm good."

"Why do you have goosebumps then?" He said with a funny but cute face.

"I don't know"

"Weird.."

"Ya I know."

After getting rudely interrupted, I went back to staring at connor. His dimples threw my over the edge and his short, light brown hair was just. Uhh. So perfect. He so acts and looks much more different when he's not on a computer screen. Gosh I just want to kiss those plump lips.

"What do you want to eat?" The short waitress said In disgust.

"I'll take the spaghetti and garlic bread please!" Connor said in a weird voice acting as if he had a disability.

"And you?" She said pointing to me.

"Can I get the lasagna with a Greek salad and I side of French fries?"

"Sure."

"Wow she was rude." I said as she walked away.

"Ya, and girl you can eat!!"

'Haha ya I know"

The night pretty much went on the same we laughed an talked, he told me some funny stories and jokes. When we were both done eating, he left the bill on the table but refused for me to help pay for it. Uhh Connor let me be polite. He asked if I wanted to go for a quick wall down the boardwalk. Of course I said hell ya!

It was warm, with a light breeze. It was perfect! It was nearing 10 and he started to ask me something

"Ally, I know we've only practically known each other for like 6 hours, but I really love you and want you to be mine. So, will you be my girlfriend?"

------

Aww that's so cute.. I FINALLY UPDATED!! YAY lol my friends have wanted me to for the longest time but I kept putting it off. Hope you like it and thanks for reading blah blah blah all that stuff..

SORRY FOR ANY SPELLING MISTAKES. BYYYEE