Chapter 2

Agent 16: Chapter 2

Recap: "Nice work Agent 16. I knew you could do it. I called your dad & told him that you took this mission & he was kinda scared but now you can tell him that you kicked butt. He'll be real proud Ms. Clover Williams." The man with an FBI badge say.

"Thank you sir." She said smiling. I look at her as she comes toward me.

"I don't think we properly met. Hi, I'm Clover Williams aka Agent 16 & I work with the FBI." She said holding out her hand.

Louis' POV:

I shook her hand & stared at her. She was really pretty. She had her black hair up in a ponytail. Her hair was somewhat curly & bouncy. But her eyes? They were like an icey blue & looked like they could look into your soul. She was only wearing eyeliner & mascara for makeup but her outfit was HOT! She had black high heels on with black pants where she was wearing a black kinda blazer with a white button up shirt underneath. She was showing a little cleavage but I was okay with that. THEY'RE HUGE! DAMN! Now, I am not a perv I am just a guy. She coughed awkwardly making me stop looking at her.

"Were you checking me out?" She says with amusment clear in her voice laughing a little at the end.

"Uhhh..... We-Well..... Uhh....." I stumbled over my words not know what to say. She just giggles.

"I'm only messing with you. & I can take that gun now if you'd like?" She said. Man those eyes are gorgeous.

Girlfriend, Louis, girlfriend.

I handed her the gun & she took it gladly like she loved them. She put it in the back of the pants by the other one.

"So how old are you Clover? & I like your name." I asked smiling. She smiled too. Damn.... Even her smile is perfect.

"Aww thanks! & 16. That's why I'm Agent 16. That's also my favorite number though. So where are the other boys? I rather tell you guys what's going on all together." She said looking deep into my eyes. I nodded with a smile & offered my arm. She hesetated for a second but took it giving me a small smile.

"Where are you taking me?" She asked looking around. She didn't sound scared at all. I like that.

"To our hangout room. The lads are probably there." I said. She nodded slowly taking in her surroundings. When we walked in the room, the lads were running around screaming.

"Harry you arsehole!" I hear Niall yell chasing Harry who was holding a Nando's bag.

Go figure.

Zayn was sleeping while Liam was trying to calm them down. As soon we walked in, they stopped what they were doing looking at Clover. She smirked as they eye raped her. She still had arms linked with me but didn't seem to mind anymore.

"Hi guys. I'm Agent 16 aka Clover Williams & I work with the FBI. All of you please line up." She said letting go of my arm as she walked over to Zayn. I couldn't help but miss her arm linked with mine.

GIRLFRIEND, LOUIS, GIRLFRIEND.

"Good luck waking him up." Harry said snickering. She just smirked & did something to his neck & arm that woke him up right away. We all had our jaws dropped. HOW DID SHE DO THAT?! She's gunna teach me that weather she likes it or not.

"Please line up with the others Zayn." She said sweetly. He just nods looking confused as he stood by us. She walks in front of us sighing.

"Want the long or short version of why I'm here?" She asked. We all mumbled 'short'. She nodded.