Chapter 8

Audrey~

It has been 4 days since I arrived at PTV's cabin, and it has been amazing. All 4 of the boys were super nice, and extremely fun to be around. They have such a great vibe and all get along perfectly. I'm pretty close with all of them already. But out of all of them, Vic is the closest. I've been having nightmares about Andy lately, and one night in the middle of one, Vic was walking down the hall to get some water and heard me whimpering in my sleep. Tony hadn't woken up, given he's a very heavy sleeper. Vic crept in Tony's room to check on me and woke me up from my nightmare, comforting me. Telling me it would be okay, that Andy wouldn't ever come near me again. And since that night, whenever I have nightmares about him, I go to Vic and he lets me sleep with him in his room. 

He's a very heartfelt, comforting man. I feel as if that's why I'm so open to him. He's trustworthy and he shows it. Not that the other boys of Pierce The Veil weren't, they were jokers, never really taking things serious. And their ways of making someone feel better was to joke around and make them laugh or smile. But I didn't need that. I needed comfort. And Vic definitely was the man to go to. He just lets me get it all out. He lets me vent to him. And what does he do in response? He stays quiet and listens, nodding at necessary times. And when I'm finished, he sits there with me and hugs me. Saying comforting things to me as I cry.

Today was Saturday, AKA Vic's date with Kaydence. I was helping him get ready. He was extremely nervous. 

I kept telling him that it would be fine, and everything would go great, but he continued stressing out. I grabbed his shoulders and held him facing me. 

"Victor Fuentes. This girl likes you a lot. You like her a lot. Things will be perfect. And who knows!? You might even have a girlfriend by the end of the night! Stop stressing, you look amazing. And she'll love it." I scolded him.

He let out a long sigh and nodded. 

It was 6:45 and he told Kaydance he'd be there by 7 to pick her up. 

These two had been talking non-stop since the day we went to IHop. Texting and talking on the phone all night. Jaime and Mike teased him about it, Tony just laughed along with them.

Tony. There was just something about him that really stuck out to me. We didn't talk as much as Vic, Jaime, Mike and I do. Tony was extremely shy. The boys and him will be in the lounge area being loud and joking, even Tony. But as soon as I step in the room, he becomes the shy, reserved one of the group. I've asked Vic about it, and he told me it's normal, and that he's like this with anyone new. It takes him a while to loosen up to new people.

But at night while laying in bed we'd have long conversations. And every morning I wake up and I'm entangled in his embrace, while he's softly snoring in my ear. 

I wish I was as close to Tony as I was to Vic. And I might have been developing a small crush on him.

"Audrey!" Vic snapped his fingers in front of my face, breaking my thoughts.

"Hm? What?" I said confused.

Vic laughed lightly.

"I'm gonna go pick up Kaydance, it's 6:50, don't wanna be late." He said.

"Oh, alright. Goodluck!" I said as Vic hugged me goodbye and gave me a friendly kiss on the cheek.

When he closed the door, I let out a squeal and did a little dance. I hoped it would all work out with Vic and Kaydance, and that they would become a couple. Vic needed a girlfriend, and Kaydance seemed like a wonderful girl. Super sweet, and she was pretty. But Vic needed a girl who wouldn't get upset when Vic went away to work on music. Or get jealous when Vic talked to fans. He needs someone that supports his career 100% and loves him for him, not because he's famous.  I was deeply hoping that this would be Kaydance.