Chapter 2

I woke up to sounds of cheering and screaming in my house, Lord please don't let me have to kill somebody I just woke up. Reaching under my bed I grabbed my rifle and grabbed my knives from the attachment hidden in my drawer. Throwing on a random shirt and some shorts I crept downstairs before barging into the kitchen and letting off warning shots.
"What the fuck Angel!" screamed Jamari.

"Nigga don't be screaming at me, I have told you lot to stop walking into this bitch like you pay the bills" looking around I see the crew.

I swear these people work my last nerve I've warned them on many occasions but they still show up at my house unannounced like I'm not crazy.
"Next time family or not I will blow your brains out. You Negros get on my damn nerves. Why are you here anyways?"
Ace aka Anthony replied "Cause we know your crazy ass still sleep and we have a meeting at the trap in an hour and please brush them dusty ass, poo ass smelly teeth."

"Haha very funny ugly." I didn't have time for his childish banter.
Leaving their dumb selves downstairs I headed up to the shower. After showering I brushed my teeth and then entered my room and began to look for clothes.

As I walked into my closet Anthony barged into my room. "What the hell do you want?" He didn't even bother to grace me with an answer, he just pinned me to the wall and kissed me hard. Reluctantly I pull away and tell him,"We can't the others will hear us." That doesn't stop him, he continues to kiss down my neck causing me to moan.
"Baby I miss you, I promise we will be quick." He says finally responding to me.
"Anthony I got you later I promise, I'll even do that trick you like." Pushing him off me I sent him and wink and proceeded to look for my clothes.

I finally managed to pick out an outfit despite Anthony's attempts. This nigga kept grabbing my ass and kissing on my neck.

"Boy, you better not leave no damn hickey's on my neck." I said.

This nigga dismissed me talking about, " I'm marking what's mine."

Let me clarify this for you guys. Me and him are not together I can't stand his raggedy ass, one drunken mistake led to one too many hook ups. Nobody knew and I intended to keep it that way because the crew would never let me live this down. Don't get me wrong I've got mad love for this boy I'm just not in love with him.

Once I finally got dressed, we headed to the trap. The meeting was going on forever, I was hungry and kept getting distracted because Anthony thought it was funny to cup my vagina under the table. Eventually Flame adjourned the meeting, but ordered that I stay behind.

The workers left and Flame spoke, "since you're one of the best workers you're doing the Cuban exchange. I'm going to need you to keep calm because Ace is coming along."

"ERM WHAT THE FUCK! No way in hell, why does he need to come along? I could do this by myself! I wouldn't mind anyone else, come on I can't believe you did this." I was pissed, yes me and Anthony fucked but I could only handle him in small doses. This Cuban exchange would mean I would have to be with him 24/7 for two weeks.

Flame raised his voice, "I don't give a fuck if you two have issues. He is my son and you're like my daughter you need to get along. Beside this is work be professional."

I hated when Flame was right, "yeah sure I guess he can come along."
With that being said I walked out and down into my own office.

My office was black and red it represented that although my name is Angel I'm really the devil. It also reflected my personality I was a temptress, males and females were enticed by me. Honestly I didn't have anything to do so I decided to go bother Anthony.

My ass is lazy so I ride the elevator to the next floor. Without bothering to knock I entered Anthony's office and locked the door behind me. My smirk widened when I realised he was on the phone.

Slowly I strutted towards him and planted myself on his lap. I began to kiss him neck grazing it with my teeth. I could tell he was getting turned on as his voice began to shake, "I will call you ba-ck" he said to whoever was on the phone.

I grinded my hips on his erection and let out a moan when he slipped his hand into my pants. He was moving to slow for my liking so I whispered in his ear, "daddy I want you" and then I bit his earlobe. If he wasn't turned on before he definitely was now. He loved when I called him daddy.