Chapter 1

"Dammit Mads, I can't believe you left our CD's back at the hotel. We're already two hours away.. if we weren't so tight on gas money, we would go back. I hope you know that you're paying for the shipping for them to be sent back when we get home." I evilly smirked at her as I stomped my way into the first record store I saw.

"Ugh. Fine. I guess I kinda deserve that, huh?" She quickly replied.

"You think? Alright, what should we get?" I questioned as I looked around the store.

"Ummm, I know I want to get some Nirvana. Oh! Maybe some A Day To Remember and Rise Against too?" She asked me, pulling the puppy dog look.

"Fine. As long as we get some Sleeping With Sirens and Pierce The Veil as well." I told her. She nodded in response.

We walked around the store. We had already found the Rise Against, Nirvana and Sleeping With Sirens CD's.

"Hope you know that this is going to cost us like $70 by the time we are done." I assured her while looking over my shoulder in her direction. Mads and I walked down an isle until we reached the 'P' section. "Alright...Pierce The Veil....Where are you..." I wondered as I ran my eyes across the names that were in the same section as where Pierce The Veil would be. "Dammit. Where are you?!" I angerly questioned.

I backed up to get a better view of the 'P' section. As I stepped back, I ran into someone. I quickly jumped back before turning around to meeting the face of a tall skinny black haired guy. He had a shy smile plastered across his face. There was another guy next to him that seemed to be around the same age as the one in front of me. They both looked a few years older than Mads and I. This other guy had brown hair and brown eyes and was a little bit shorter than the other guy.

"Holy shit. I am so sorry. I didn't know anyone was behind me!" I quickly explained. The corners of his lips turned into a welcoming smile.

"Oh, it's no problem. Really." He replied. "I guess I should have made a louder entrance so you would have known I was here." He quickly joked.

"That could have helped. But you wouldn't want to make a fool out of yourself, so I see why you didn't." I replied to his silly joke.

"Oh please. Girl, I embarrass myself more than you would ever know. So that wouldn't be an issue." He stated with a hint of a laugh in between words.

"For some reason, I don't doubt that." I nagged.

"Yeah. Oh! I forgot to introduce myself! Hello! My name is Jack. And this awkward fellow next to me is Alex." He gestured toward the guy who was awkwardly standing there not saying anything.

"Hey." He said with a shy smile on his face.

"Hey." I replied back to him with a not-so-shy smile on mine. 

"And you are?" Jack questioned looking back and forth between Mads and I.

"I'm Annabelle, and this is Madelyn." I told him pointed towards Madelyn and quickly looking over in her direction. She was silent. She looked like she was in deep thought about something. But I couldn't tell what. "Mads!" I yelled, snapping her out of her daze.  

She quickly looked at the guys with her eyes narrowed. "Why are you guys so fucking familiar...?" She asked. Both of the guys didn't make a move. "I know, for a fact, I've seen you guys before."

"Huh, interesting. Well you think about that and get back to me as soon as you know." Jack laughed while smirking in her direction. "Now, let's see what you guys got here..." Jack said while glancing at my hands where the CD's where located.

"Okay." I replied while handing the CD's over in his direction.

"Rise Against, Nirvana, A Day To Remember and Sleeping With Sirens. All decent bands." Jack smiled while nodding his head. He handed me back my CD's. "What were you looking for earlier? I'll help you."

"Thanks! We were looking for Pierce The Veil." Mads told him.

"Ah. Another great band." Jack walked forward and looked in the 'P' section until he found the label that read 'Pierce The Veil' right in front of my face.

"Are you fucking kidding me!" I shouted annoyed at how easy it would have been to find that CD. Both of Alex and Jack snickered at my reaction.

"Which CD where you looking for?" Jack asked while turning to face me.

"We were looking for Collide With The Sky." I told Jack. He turned back around and pulled out the CD.  

"Here ya go!" He happily said.

I smiled. And thanked him. I watched as Alex quickly turned around and started looking at the section they were originally looking at. He then turned back around with a CD in his hand.

"You can't forget some Blink." Alex assured us while handing over the CD in my direction.

"Oh shit. I forgot! Thanks!" I replied.

Alex turned back around and grabbed another CD before turning around again to face us. He then started walking toward the front. We all followed behind him.

"So you guys from here?" Jack asked, obviously curious.

"Actually, no. We're from Seattle. We're just doing a short 5 day road trip from Tillamook and back." I explained to them. "What about you?"

"We're doing something similar to that. Except we've been traveling across the US." Alex answered. While heading into the line at the cash register. We all followed. There were about three people in front of us.

"Huh. That's pretty cool. Where are you guys from?" Mads asked, finally joining into the conversation. She wasn't usually the one to talk. She was more on the shy side. I did most of the talking when it came to meeting new people. But once she warms up, she'll start talking.

"Oh. We're from Baltimore." Alex replied, taken back by her sudden interest in the conversation.

"Cool. Neither of us have ever been there. I heard it's a lot like the Northwest though." I noted.

"It's similar." Jack observed while looking out the window at the clouds that covered the sky. "How long are you guys in town?" He wondered.

"We were planning on going back tonight, but I don't know. It's getting kind of late. Maybe we should just stay here?" I questioned while looking over in Madelyn's direction. She shrugged and then nodded.

"Great. We are too. Maybe do you guys want to do something tonight?" Jack asked while looking back and forth at me and Madelyn.

"Sure." I grinned.

After paying for our CD's, we said our goodbyes, exchanged phone numbers and headed off in our own directions.

This is what Annabelle looks like: 

http://i1102.photobucket.com/albums/g457/themodelsforyoursite/Taylor%20Mangan/TaylorMangan.jpg

This is what Madelyn looks like:

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=35303475 

Thanks for reading please leave feedback! :)