I'm The School Slut, Deal With It

Chapter 1

So here I am, every fucking awesome highschool day repeated every 24 hours, 5 days a week. Every girl in my school wants to be me. I'm head cheerleader, people say I am the hottest chick in Rethburn High, and what do I feel like? A fucking slut. And it's awesome!

Did I mention I am the biggest player ever? Well I admit I am, I can seduce a guy within the first thirty seconds that he lays his eyes on my body. I'm skinny but not too skinny and my boobs are larger than average but not too big.

I love everything about my highschool life, but the thing I love most is my bestfriend, Alex. I met him on the first day of preschool and he has never left my side all the way through kindergarten, elementary school, junior highschool and 2 years of highschool. He also lives next door.

Alex is the only one who doesn't care how popular, sexy I am or if I'm a total player. Atleast I don't think so.

Then theres the bitch Stacy. She's the only other girl who is as popular and slutty as me, but she isn't as much of a player as I am. I hate her and she hates me.

Stacy's boyfried, Craig, is the quarterback for the football team and the hottest guy in the school. Nobody ever has the guts to tell him that she cheats on him every weekend basically. She just tells him that she goes to her grandparents house on weekends.

I have never actually had a serious relationship with someone before. I always do my thing once or twice with a guy and then leave him hanging for another guy. I love my fucking life!

That is the story of who I am and what I do. Now lets start the book.
************************************************

I hoped you liked the first chapter. I kind of just introduced the characters but the next chapter I am actually going to start the story. I will upload it as soon as I am finished it (chapter 2). It will probably be tomorrow or something.
PLEASE FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!!! :)
Thanks for reading,

BetterThanLife
<3