Chappy-10 The Kiss

When I woke up, I was alone in the bed. All tangled up in the covers with a pillow tightly pressed to my chest.

Was I dreaming about Mace? Was it really just my imagination having Mace at home and sleeping with me? Was I going mad for not having a mate in reality? 

But all my assumptions died when I saw Mace coming out of the bathroom. He had only a towel wrapped around his waist and water was dripping from his hairs while little droplets were dancing on his chest and torso.

Geezzzz... He is Hot!!

"Like what you see?" Suddenly came Mace's teasing voice in my ears.

I did not even realise that I was gazing at Mace like a hawk. All my senses came back (thankfully!) with Mace's mocking tone.

I chose to ignore his question because the answer was- "Hell Yeah!". But I could not say it in front of him, so I got up and started to go straight to the bathroom.

But my steps halted, and I was swept up off my feet suddenly. I squealed loudly, afraid of the impending fall but realised that I was in Mace's arms. He lifted me bridal style and threw me on the bed and before I could even blink, he was hovering over me. He trapped me under his body. Our lower regions were pressed tightly to each other's and his face was mere a breath away from mine.

My breaths turned heavy as I realised the look in his eyes. His eyes were full of hunger and lust. His one hand came up and touched my forehead, and instead of stopping, trailed further down on my cheeks, jaw and then on my lips. He rubbed his thumb on my lower lip softly, his touch like as a feather.

I could hear his ragged breath and thumping heart in my ears like a gentle song,

"Indy, can I kiss you? Please?" He whispered in a soft tone.

I should have stopped right here. It was not right. I could not do that same mistake again. All sort of warnings and thoughts were running through my head but the most prominent one was- But it would not harm if I kissed him just once, would it?

I looked down at his lip, and then I could not help but lick and bite my own lips because suddenly they felt too dry.

All I could think was how much red and kissable his lips looked. Just once! I could give myself just one chance to experience the feel of a kiss.

I could not hold back myself anymore and replied, "Okay."

Just as I uttered the word, his lips came down on mine hard. He softly licked and sucked on my lips for a while and coaxed me to open my mouth. I felt his loud groan in my chest as well as pleasure filled groan.

I loved his taste. His lips caressing mine and entering to explore. I didn't know what to do at first but just as his tongue touched mine, all my restraint and thoughts flew in the air, and I started following his lead.

After like forever he removed his lips away from mine to let some oxygen go into our lungs. Our forheads touching he whispered hotly,

"Jesus!! You taste like strawberry. I wonder which incredible taste you're hiding between your legs."

Suddenly my face turned into a tomato.

****

Til when I came out of bathroom, I saw Mace standing near the island of my kitchen. His one hip was hitched up on the island. Thoygh to my disappointment he was not wearing his towel now. He was fully dressed in his the clothes in which he came here last night.

A delicious foody smell was coming from the kitchen which meant that the breakfast was ready. Wow, he knows how to cook?

When I went near him, he grabbed my waist and pulled me in between both of his legs. I was fully pressed to his body from head to toe & that intense gaze of his was back.

I could smell his delicious scent. Lush.

"Let's have breakfast, babe." He whispered.

I was so busy in inhaling his scent that I didn't even hear what he said, so I just whispered, "Okay."

He grabbed me and hauled me up on on the kitchen island. I landed there with my butt on the island and legs dangling down. Mace went to bring our coffee and breakfast. He came back and spreading my legs, came between them to stand there. He pulled me flushed against him so that our lower regions were touching.

He gave me a cup of coffee and started having his. When we were halfway through our breakfast, he said,

"We are going to a party tonight."