Band camp

"SARAH!!!" I close my eyes tighter as I hear and awful scream. I pull the covers over my head enjoying the soft cloud my bed just suddenly became.

The soft cloud is only enjoyed for a few minutes as I feel it ripped away from me. I instantly form into a ball.

"Mmmmooommmm. I don't want to get up. Its summer."

"Well you better get up or you're going to miss your first day of band camp"my mom said as she starts throwing shorts and a tank at me. "You need to put on plenty of sun screen or you'll regret it. Now get your lazy butt up and get dressed you have to eat. "

"Ughhhhhh" I complain and get up. "Fine, get out please so I can change."

When she is finally out of the room I hop into my outfit and slip on my favorite converse. I grab my phone and text my best friend Emily.

S- HEYYYY BABE .... you ready for this???
E- You know it BITCH!!! I even cleaned my saxophone up last night. ;)
S- lol nice well I've got to eat. Ill see you there. And chill with the language.
E- what you mean English.

I rolled my eyes at my best friend she is such a potty mouth.
.......

After I finish my morning routine I run downstairs and eat. Then we are off. I throw my trombone in the back and get into the car.

All I can keep thinking is "oh my god. What have I got myself into. Its SEVEN IN THE MORNING DURING SUMMER. I have to do this for a month!!!!" (A/N band camp at my school is all month lol)

With that thought in mind we pull up to school. I let out a big breathe I didn't realize I was holding and say "well here we go...."

,,,,,

Well here's the first chapter. I know it's not much but. I thought it could be like an introduction and let y'all see what she is like. Well let me know if I should write more. <3 pic of Sarah on the side. I love her hair lol. She also wears contacts.