Chapter 1

I really have enough ! I don't know what i have done to deserve this ! I have no dad no mom no one that i can count one except for my granddad! My granddad and i live in LA its really cool here but i just feel that i don't fit in. All the girls in my school wear makeup, high heels and Chanel bags, they always bring their phone which i don't understand why ?! I just slip on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and grab my backpack and thats it ! They call me ugly and leave me out because i am not as rich as they are and i live in a simply house! They live in huge mansions nearly as big as the white house and have a pool double my house's size! You are going to ask me how i know so much about this well they keep boosting about it that's practically all they do !! Suddenly i found myself by the sea side along with Eduardo i couldn't take my eyes of his shirtless body! As i walked closer to him i felt the soft sand touching my toes the warm sun heating the whole place i felt the waves bashing into my feet i took a step then another and jumped into the Eduardo's arms! No bully, no girls just me myself and Eduardo ! It was like a dream place i never imagined that i could come here with him I stopped thinking and just tried to enjoy the experience!

"How was your day " asked my granddad with a tiny smile
"Bad as usually " I replied "i got bullied again by Marina, Barbara, Ashley!" They are the biggest bullies in my school i really hate them but they probably hate me too! I overheard them speaking and Marina was showing of that her father got a new Bentley i mean they had just gotten a Ferrari one month ago ! I think now i understand why the saying "she was born with a spoon in her mouth" exists ! It's not like i am jealous or anything but the car looks pretty cool! The last time my granddad got a car was 19 years ago and the car is a second hand Honda ! And plus Marina keeps moaning that she doesn't like the color i mean if it was me i would be jumping up and down and thanking god every night! Anyway. "Any other different thing that happened in school today?" Questioned my granddad trying to change the negativity in the house around !!
"Yes i was the only one in the class who got 98% on our math test ! " i exclaimed "i'm so proud of myself !!!!! After showing my test paper to my granddad i went up to do my homework! Once i had finished i started to read a new book ! As soon as i flipped the page to chapter 5 my granddad told me to come down and have dinner we had some meat along with rice and i ate raisins as desert and went straight to bed since i was really tired after the long day i had ! Suddenly i found myself by the sea side along with Eduardo i couldn't take my eyes of his shirtless body! As i walked closer to him i felt the soft sand touching my toes the warm sun heating the whole place i felt the waves bashing into my feet i took a step then another and jumped into the Eduardo's arms! No bully, no girls just me myself and Eduardo ! It was like a dream place i never imagined that i could come here with him I stopped thinking and just tried to enjoy the experience!
Dıdıdıdıdıdı

oh annoying alarm and annoying school. I was screaming down the alarm. Yes, I was on my period and I could go crazy when i am having my period ! When I finally calmed down to the stage that i could think of to turning off the alarm. i went to the bathroom and I looked at myself. Black hair, hazel eyes, I looked pretty bad.Then washing my face, I walked to my waredrobe to select clothes for school. i choose a black top and a pair of riped pants. I wear these pants nearly every day and when i pass bye my mothers friends shop she says "girl, poor you, what is this?" So really it's coming down. When I went to the kitchen to eat breakfast I met Grandpa. " Good morning, "I said while looking at the table of cheese." Good morning, sweetheart," said grandpa with a smile on his face. I love my grandfather. I know him so well since i live with him. My mother died. My father died before my mother and I think at the time I was 6 years old. I didn't recognize my grandmother. My grandma and Grandpa from my mothers side died before i was born! So nearly my whole family died except for grandpa. My grandfather always took care of me and got me gifts. i know that he was very upset with his daughter's death but he tried not to show it since he didnt want to upset me he always tried to look happy for me. He's my mom and my dad. On the breakfast table i sat down and I got all three of everything on the table. My grandfather had got used to me now so he didnt say anything. " Eduardo will get registered in your school today "cheese fled down my throat. My grandfather ran to me to help. i got a cough attack. Fortunately, after some time it passed.,. Eduardo is like my childhood friend and date. I mean, it's like my date from childhood anyway. I always liked him. When I was a kid we went to his house and He kissed me once. HE KISSED ME, I'm still smiling. .. We started the conversation in middle school. Some coincidence brought us together. At my school there was a girl and he loved her. I don't talk much with her and I began to hate him. After this my love began to decline. Then, the death of my mother accured and made me forget about him since my mother got killed by the guy she liked. I don't fall in love with everyone . I couldn't die like my mother. I couldn't trust anyone. I didn't want to make that mistake. But i made an error, Eduardo. That's why I didn't want him to return, but I actually didnt want him to anyway. At the end of a short time i could go out of the house. I started running I knew everyone was in class at school. I'm actually a very smart girl in all my studies, i am very good. So when I was late for class teachers don't mind because I'm successful in their course, even if it's a girl thing. opening the door I heard "enter" and I threw myself in there. Yes indeed and I fell. Unnecessarly excited. And I remembered that I needed to say. " Sir, I'm sorry I'm late and I fell again "I said lying on the floor." I guess you are very comfortable there! I don't want to bother, but I have to continue,the class" and he started to laugh. I was going to get up to take my place when I saw that in my position sat Eduardo. " Camilla? Are you OK, baby, what are you looking at, "he said again, annoying math teacher."idiot lying down." You can sit there next to your new friend, "he said. I had to sit down. He is dead when you smile. "what's up, Camilla?" and I already wanted to die right now. I felt my face flared. Come on, it's just he said my name. " G-good how are you Eduardo, "I said with a nervous expression." Are you all right, "he said, "i'm worried your face looks like a rock face with a sweet beautiful myth."He said, "it doesn't make sense in a way. After that, you understand ! I'm starting to turn my back to him! Eduardo learning drumming, "girl, what are you laughing at? The issue is that so funny?! " He said, you idiot. " You're very handsome" i said to the teacher something ridiculous. Everyone started to laugh. everyone. EVERYONE Eduardo laughed and then i started laughing. Gorgeous laughing. God how you created something! What do you think my daughter not to fall in love with. There's no trust. Boys death! In fact, I knew that I'm cheating myself. Of sorrow. Also end up like my mother ...