One

Ava's P.O.V

"Everybody, fasten your seat belts, the plane will be taken off in three minutes." A blonde haired lady at the front of the plane says, who must be one of the flight attendants.

As I buckle my seat belt, I say, "I can't believe this is happening. We're going to California! Parties, palm trees, and beaches.. California has it all!"

"Don't get to excited, the heats a bitch over there." Cassie says, she's always been sarcastic since I've known her.

I just roll my eyes and say, "Haha. Yeah. Funny."

Aaliyah chimes in and says, "We'll worry about the heat when we get there. But who cares. It's been our dream since we were eleven. Cmon loosen up a little, Av!"

I guess she was right, so I shrug and carry on. I take out my iPhone 6 from my American Apparel shorts pocket. I plug in my crappy headphones, and decide to listen to the whole album of 1989. Cassie is already asleep, and Aaliyah is watching, "Pretty Little Liars," which is basically the only thing that keeps her on track and steady.

Only three songs in, I was really sleepy, so I decided to take my headphones out and go to sleep, hopefully for the whole plan ride.
___________________________

I slowly open my eyes as the plane starts to land. All I hear is soft chatter and Cassie tapping her fingers on her phone.

"Alright, welcome to California! First the back rows will come out and lead to their destination, then middle rows, then the front rows." The same blonde haired, flight attendant said.

Cassie, Aaliyah, and I were in one of the back rows, so we went first. I got my VS PINK travel maroon duffle bag and my VS PINK navy blue suitcase. We walked down a grey hallway, that continues to the airport.

"Our cab driver is going to be here for about 30 minutes. I'm starving, let's get something to eat." Cassie says, she's always organized.

"There." Aaliyah points, "There is a Starbucks."

We all walk to the Starbucks and give them our orders. I order a Venti Very Berry Hibiscus with two raspberry cake pops.

After we got our drinks, we go to find a spot to put our bags down. Cassie pulls out her cracked iPhone 5s and snaps a picture of Aaliyah and I drinking our Starbucks. She puts it on snapchat, with the caption, "They need it to live." We all laugh.

"Oh, guys, we have five minutes.. We have to go." Cassie says, staring down at her phone, looking at the time.

We all grab our bags and rush out of the airport to see the sign with the word, "Mason." Yes, that's my last name.

We finally spot it and walk towards it. The guy is a bit tan, and very tall. He takes our bags and throws them in the trunk. Then, all three of us squeeze into the back. I pull out my phone as soon as he starts driving. I see a notification pop up. It's from my mom.

"Have fun. Be safe. I deposited the 15,000 into your bank account." The text reads.

To be fair, that was my 15,000 dollars that I have been collecting since I was four, and I'm finally getting to use it. I start texting her back.

"Thanks Momma. I'll miss you xx" I type, pressing the send button.

As I put my phone away, Cassie says, "I can't wait to see the apartment. That's where we're going.We'll be there in about 15 minutes. "

After 15 minutes past, we arrived at the apartment building. It was a bright grey color with about 20 floors.

"We're floor 6.. Apartment 37." Cassie says.

We take the elevator up to floor 6 and find our apartment.

Once we get there, we open up the door with the keys.
___________________________
yooooooooooo !! i hope you liked it 💙 more to come tomorrow :)))