• 23

Zayn walked inside McDonald's on his own, looking around as he walked inside some more.

He sighed when he saw the line that had 7 people lining.

He shook his head and decided to just wait until the line had shortened.

He made way to the bathroom, stuffing his hands in his jeans pockets and pushed the door open with his shoulder.

He walked inside and stepped into a empty stall, closing and locking the door.

He unzipped his pants and stood in front of the toilet as he starts peeing.

Liam stepped inside the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror, he started singing one last time by Ariana Grande out loud.

"One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home-" Liam sang softly, furrowing his eyebrows when a voice in one of the stalls harmonised with him at the end.

He frowned and looked around. He heard a flush of the toilet, seeing a person step out.

Zayn lifted his head up and locked eyes with the one and only Liam Payne. His eyes widen, mouth agape in shock.

Liam frowned some more and looked at the stranger that's looking at him weirdly.

He tilted his head slightly to the side, he knows this person. He's seen him before somewhere, but he couldn't seem to figure it out.

"Hey, fuck boy." Zayn spoke up, breaking the silence as he walks up to the sink and starts washing his hands.

Liam looked at him confused for a moment and picked up seconds later.

"Zayn?" Liam questioned.

"That's me." Zayn replied with a sly smile, patting his wet hands on the back of his jeans.

"Wow, you look .. Wow." Liam said, couldn't seem to talk properly as he raked his eyes on Zayn's body.

"I hope that's a good thing." Zayn chuckled and moved a strand of hair to the side a bit.

"It's more than a good thing, I didn't know you were real."

Zayn laughed lightly and shrugged his shoulders. "Well, I am now." He replied with a smirk.

He licked his lips and roamed his eyes slowly down Liam's body, swallowing.

The black shirt was hugging Liam's muscles perfectly, making Zayn squeal to himself. He couldn't help but wanting to lick his biceps and abs and well most likely his dick.

"Are you here with anyone?" Liam asked, breaking Zayn's dirty thoughts.

Zayn blinked and looked at Liam in the eyes instead of his biceps and torso.

"Wha? - I'm, no I'm not. Just me, ha." Zayn replied awkwardly and scratched the back of his head.

His eyes seem to always travel to Liam's chest and biceps again. "God dammit." Zayn said to himself.

Liam nodded and smiled charmingly at him. "Cool, if you want. You can always come hang out with me, I'm here with my friends."

Zayn glanced at Liam's lips and nodded his head, not really focusing on what he was saying.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Yeah, I would." Zayn mumbled.

Liam chuckled and shook his head, not noticing the way Zayn was looking at him. He was too oblivious to even see.

"Cmon then." Liam said, nodding his head towards the door and moved his hand, mentioning Zayn to come and follow.

Zayn nodded and followed suit, his palms feeling clammy.

~*~

"Wait, you're the Zayn that Liam has been talking about?" Harry asked, smirking cheekily.

Zayn nodded shyly and looked at Liam. "You've been talking about me? Hope you weren't talking shit." He teased.

"Ha, trust me. Far from shit, my friend." Niall spoke up, taking a huge bite of his burger.

Liam rolled his eyes and placed a chip into his mouth, he looked over at Zayn and smiled.

Zayn glanced at Liam, their eyes meeting. They looked at each other for a mere second and looked away quickly, Zayn blushing.

"What do you do Zayn? Do you go to Uni?"

Zayn nodded and took a sip of his coke before replying to the question.

"Studying art, yeah. I go to Uni that's like only 15 minutes away from here."

Liam perked his head up and looked at Zayn. "You go to Cardiff?" Liam asked curiously.

"Yeah." Zayn nodded his head and smiled.

"How come we haven't seen you anywhere before?" Harry asked, growing curious.

Zayn shrugged his shoulders lightly. "It's because it's huge, that's why. You don't expect to know everyone there." Zayn replied.

Niall nodded his head in agreement and happily ate his burger, just enjoying his burger instead of talking.

Food is more important than socialising. Those were his favourite words to say.

"That's true." Liam replied and chuckled, leaning back against his seat.

He stared at Zayn, with a slight smirk across his face as he watched him answer all of Harry's and Niall's curious questions for him.

Liam was quite glad that he meet Zayn at McDonald's, what a romantic place to fall in love.

~*~

But it's true tho, our dads meet at McDonald's for the first time. Apparently they chatted and shit, possibly sucked each other's dick but we never know.

Well I hope I will find my jaan somewhere in a fast food restaurant like ziam 😂