13. You haven't noticed it?

Skyler's Pov.

"Good morning, Skyler!" I got greeted by everyone as soon as I entered the studio hall we wanted to shoot the music video to Eminems and mine song 'Love The Way You Lie' in.

"Morning." My voice was low and distant as I responded since the last place I wanted to be at the moment was this studio hall with Eminem in it. Ever since that day he came back he was being a total asshole towards me! He would insult me every time he got the chance to, acts like everything I say or do was a waste of time and complete bullshit and last but not least always made sure to interrupt my every single conversations with whomever in some way.
I actually didn't quite know how to feel about this situation for the reason that he used to be so different and I had the feeling something had to has happened that would have cause him to start acting like this. I mean on one day he would call me up and we would be on the phone for hours and the other day he would reject my calls and stopped responding at all. That did not make fucking sense!

A hand on my shoulder brought me back to the present and moments later I heard Steve's voice "C'mon Skyler, I want you to meet Megan Fox and Dominic Monaghan. As you may know the two of them are going to play the couple which is in the abusive relationship the song describes."

"Yeah, I know." I mumbled and followed him to one of the dressing rooms on which the name 'Megan Fox' is written in big letters.

As soon as I entered the room four pairs of eyes were on me that belonged to Megan Fox, Dominic Monaghan, Eminem and some make-up artist who was probably waiting for Megan to finish talking so she can do her job.

Three of the four pairs of eyes watched me admiringly while the fourth took its time to slowly travel over my body before staring me straight in the eyes for the first time ever since the person they belong to was back. This goddamn blue eyes! For a few seconds they looked at me lost but the moment he seemed to realize that his stare turned cold again and his eyes looked everywhere but in my direction.

"Oh my gosh!" Megan blurted out as she suddenly stood right in front of me. "I'm so excited to finally meet you in person and it's such a big honor for me to be in your and Eminems music video! I truly love your music and I think you're amazing! Also the song is just perfect I mean it's so deep and beautiful!"

"Wow." Was the first thing I got out after her 'greeting'. "Thank you! And it's nice to meet you too."

We sat down next the others and just as I said hello to Dominic I began to feel Shady's disgusted stare on me again. Just great!

Megan, Dominic and I started talking and I swear to god the moment Dominic told me he speaks fluent German Eminem rolled his eyes while clenching his jaw and glaring at Dominic. Happily the British actor didn't took any notice to it and continued to tell me in German why and how long he lived in Germany. The moment I slightly smiled at him after he told me a somehow funny story I saw Eminem out of the corner of my eye abruptly getting up and leaving the room without saying a word but making sure everyone still noticed his disappearance by slamming the door shut.

What the hell was that?

Megan gave me a confused look but I just shrugged it off not wanting to answer and explain the whole situation between us.