Spencer Was Enough

Hotch's POV
I was staying late at the office to catch up on some paper work when my cell phone goes off.
I pick it up and check who would be calling me at 11:45 at night.
It was JJ.
Why would she be calling me? She has Reid, I think to myself. Uh oh.
"JJ? What's wrong?! I'm on my way!" I say quickly and rush out to my SUV.
"Hotch! Will...Will was...was h-h-here and he...he shot Spence in the ch-chest three t-times."
"Ok! Call 911 and put pressure on the wounds!" I tell her quickly.
"I already called. They said their on their way, but he's loosing too much blood."She cries.
"What if he doesn't make it Aaron?" She whispers.
"Hey! Hey! You can't think like that!" I say loudly and my eyes begin to water.
"Mommy? What's wrong with Spencer?" I hear Henry sob.
"Nothing hunny, go back to bed ok?"
"No! Why is he bleeding?"
"Because I shot him," I hear Will laugh.
I throw my phone on the dashboard in frustration and push the gas pedal to the floor. I turn on the sirens and wipe my eyes before gripping my hands back on the steering wheel.
*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
JJ's POV
"Who's next?" Will asks with a smirk.
"Me," Henry says.
"No," I whimper.
"Yes mom. He took Spence, I'm not watching both my parents die." He tells me as his eyes glisten with tears.
"You won't have to." I tell him and lunge at Will.
I guess Stella heard the crash because she came bolting up the stairs and began biting Wills right ankle.
"FUCK!" Will screams out in pain.
He throws a punch at my jaw but before his fist can connect with my face I duck and yell out in pain when he kicks my left knee with his foot aiding me to collapse.
"Henry run!" I scream.
Will immediately kicks Stella off and runs after him. I take a few seconds to regroup myself before jumping up and running full speed after him. I have to get to Henry before Will does. I will not have my son taken away from me, Spencer was enough.