J stands for?

Jc's POV

Andrea: " wait what?!? Are you guys crazy?! You two are planning on going back and digging up Jenn's grave?! " Andrea screamed as Kian and Jc told Ricky, Trevor, Lauren and Rebecca.

Me: " yeah I really think we should go back and also, last night I got a text from a person and it said " go back " from -J when I was talking to Kian about going back to the grave "

Ricky: " who's J? "

Kian: " well we don't know but I mean think about it, what else could J stand for except Jenn in this situation? "

Lauren: " I don't know but I'm thinking that this is actually not that bad of an idea I mean it's not IMPOSSIBLE that jenn is dead. After all, we never saw the body and we never did any blood results on the ashes. "

Andrea: " wasn't the black blouse enough for you?! You saw ashes on top of it and we know that Lia burned Jenn's body. And the black blouse was the shirt she was wearing the day she gone missing. "

FLASHBACK

Jenn: " hey guys are we still up for tonight? "

Jc: " yeah and Connor is out of the house tonight so we don't have to worry about him yelling at us for being too loud "

Jenn: " yeah " Jenn laughs

At the house. 12:00am

( Jenn screams )

Everyone in the house wakes up.

Andrea: " what was that?! Where is Lauren? "

Jc: " Lauren!!! "

Kian: " wait shut up I think someone's coming "

( Lauren appears through the door )

Andrea: " Lauren! What happened?! Where's Jenn? "

Lauren: " Lia... "

Trevor: " what? What did Lia do? "

Lauren: " she killed Jenn " Lauren said as tears are running down my face.

Rebecca: " WOW GOOD JOB JC YOUR CRAZY EX GIRLFRIEND JUST KILLED JENN "

Andrea: " REBECCA I DONT THINK ITS TIME FOR US TO BE BLAMING EACH OTHER RIGHT NOW! "

Jc: " wait what do you mean Lia killed Jenn? "

Lauren: " I saw Jenn going out the door and I wondered why she was leaving in the middle of the night so I followed her and saw that she met up with Lia. Then I just saw Lia pull out a knife and stabbed her. When Jenn screamed, I called out and Lia ran away. I went to go check on Jenn. And I saw that Lia stabbed Jenn in the one place that controlled if you were going to live or die. Her heart. "

When we went to go back to see Jenn and take her to the hospital. We saw Lia dragging Jenn's body into a pit she dug out and we started running towards her but it was too late. Lia already burned Jenn's body.

PRESENT

Andrea: " okay wait hold on, we saw Lia dragging Jenn's body. So obviously it was her. "

Kian: " it's possible that it was someone else. "

Jc: " but Lauren you said that you saw that Lia stabbed Jenn in the heart. Was she already dead? "

Lauren: " I don't know but I rushed back in the house to call you guys "

Lauren's phone rang.

" wow. You just left a body while obviously that person was stabbed in the heart. Great move bitch.

-J