Chapter Two

-Reid's POV-
I woke up to the sound of loud pacing. I didn't have to think about what it is was. I got out of bed and dressed myself before open the door into the living room. I found her fiddling with her hands as she paced anxiously. She looked up at me, fear in her eyes.

-General POV-
"Where is he? What did you do with my son." She asked pointing furiously as him.
"Mom, it's me. Spencer." He said calmly as he walked further into the room.
"No! Where is he what did you do with my son?"
"Mom, I am your son." He said slowly.
"Did you take him? I know you're trying to take me. Give him back to me!" She yelled.
"Mom please it's me, I am your son and no one is after you."
"Get out." She said in a quieter tone, pointing to the door.
"Mom.." Spencer started but was cut off.
"Get out! Now!" She screamed, sending him out.
Spencer grabbed his backpack and left the apartment, making his way to the same place he always went.

He knocked on the door to be greeted by Mrs. Jareau.
"Spencer, you're early today. Come on in." She smiled,"JJ is just in her room."
He smiled before making his way to her bedroom. The doorways already open, she was sitting on her bed applying her makeup. The usual, little makeup she wore.
"I don't know why you wear that stuff." He said as he entered and sat down opposite of her.
"I need it." She said as she closed up her makeup bag and got up to start her hair.
"You look kinda perfect without it." He mumbled under his breath.
"You're early today." She said as she brushed her waves out. Spencer came to the house every morning to walk JJ to school.
"Yeah, it's my mom." He said.
"You okay?" She asked. Knowing how much it happened and how it affected him. She looked in the mirror to see him nodding behind her. She turned around and say beside him, kissing his cheek.
"Come on, let's go." She said giving him a squeeze from behind, making him smile.

At school, Spencer sat at the same table he always did in the cafeteria.
"Did you get it? Did you see it are you going?" They looked up to see their friend Penelope Garcia walking excitedly over to the friends with their other friend Derek Morgan.
"Get what, Garcia?" Spencer laughed as they sat down.
"The tickets? The signs that have been going around? The dance?" She said.
"A dance? You're going?" Spencer asked Derek in surprised tone.
He smirked wrapping his arm around Garcia,"Already asked my Baby Girl." He said kissing he head. "Where's JJ she'll be excited?"
"Guys!" They looked up to see JJ walking over with the new girl. They both had their lunch trays as they walked to the table.
"Guys, this is Emily Prentiss." JJ introduced her as they sat down beside her.
"I remember you! We met at JJ's sleepover last year you're her cousin." Garcia grinned making Emily laugh. "Penelope right?" She asked as she sat beside JJ.
"That is correct." She smiled.
"Em you didn't meet the guys this is Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid." She said gesturing to the two boys.
"Hi." Emily smiled.
"Nice to meet you." Derek smiled.
"I didn't know JJ had another cousin." Spencer said.
"Oh I'm not really her cousin. We've just been best friends for as long as we can remember, It just kinda feels like it." Emily explained.
"So, Emily are you going to the dance?"
"There's a dance? That sounds fun!" JJ smiled.
"Ooh yay so you're gonna go?"
"Yeah why not." She turned to look at Spencer,"Spence you're gonna come right?"
He hesitated,"...yeah. I guess so."
"Great!" She smiled.
"Hey there he is! How'd the audition go?" Derek smirked as he pat his friend on the back.
"I'm a pirate." He announced sadly. Derek laughed,"Aaron Hotchner, the pirate." He laughed earning a smack in the arm from Garcia,"Shut up. He's doing all this for a girl I think it's sweet."
"Thank you." Aaron said sitting down beside Reid.
"Oh Aaron this is Emily." JJ said, Emily smiled once she saw him.
"Hey." He said, flashing one of his best smiles.

__________________________
-I know it's kinda a weird way to end the chapter but it kinda felt right. I didn't wanna drag it. The rest of the gang has been introduced, Emily moved into the school. Things are looking pretty good. Stay tuned to see what happens with the dance!-

|stay weird my friends, till next time|