One: You Look... Amazing

(Hey guys! Song for this chapter is End Up Here by: 5sos. Enjoy!)

*how did we end up talking in the first place? You said you liked my Cobain shirt now we're walking back to your place, you're telling me how you love that song about living on a prayer, I'm pretty sure that we're halfway there*

***Calum's pov***

I walked over to a table and grabbed a red solo cup. Taking a sip, I wince but go over to find Luke and Michael. Both of them have girls slung around them and drinks in their hands.

Luke wears a red and black flannel, black tee shirt, and converse. His hair is slightly sweeping over the top of his forehead with facial hair running down and taking over his chin and under his nose.

Michael's lilac hair looks odd with his piercings but looks good. His Metallica shirt and black jeans with converse suit him well.

I grip the cup in my hand and I feel arms grab my hand and turn to see her.

Long straight brown hair and dark brown eyes. Her skinny figure holds up a tiny cloth she calls a skirt and practically a bra on. She smiles up at me. "Hi Calum." She giggles and I wriggle my hand out of Mindy's grasp. "Hello Mindy." I say and she grabs my cup and takes a sip. "Calum, I haven't seen you in a while, I have a room upstairs, you wanna join me up there?" She asks, taking my arm in her hands. She's the skankiest bitch I've ever seen.

"No, go away." I say and pull my arm out of her grasp and she stumbles away in her heels. My eyes catch glance of something else while watching her walk away and I pause and look back.

Abbi.

She's wearing a tight black dress that has lacing up at the top and black heels. Her blonde hair is curled and everything she does, every move she makes is flawless. It's as if everyone has turned around to her.

She smiles, walking to a group of her friends and I turn back to Luke and Michael. "Abbi's hot." Michael says and I laugh. "I know." I say and they chuckle. "Go talk to her Calum." Luke tells me and I shake my head. "No, I can't. What would I even say?" I ask and Mikey and Luke shrug.

"Compliment her, tell her how good she looks, then get her a drink, it's easy." Mikey says and I nod.

She's going to think I'm such a loser.

I shake the thoughts from my head and as soon as she stands alone (which takes a while), I walk over. "Hi Abbi." I smile and Abbi smiles back. "Hi Calum." She smiles. We only know each other because we've had classes together since middle school.

"You look... amazing. Can I get you a drink?" I ask and she nods. "Yes, please Calum." She blushes and stares down at her shoes while I grab a full red cup from the table. I get to her and hand her a drink. "Thank you, Calum." She smiles.

I can't believe I made a girl blush.

Rarely ever does this actually happen.

***

She stares at my shirt as I talk and as soon as I'm finished, she looks up at me. "Who's on your shirt, Calum?" She asks, tugging at my tank top and I feel my stomach caving. "That? That's Kurt Cobain. Lead singer of Nirvana?" I hint but she just shakes her head. "I've seen people where Nirvana shirts but I don't know." She says and I chuckle.

"What? I'm sorry." She says and I laugh even more. "It's okay, it's okay it's just funny." I say and she giggles. "It's not." She says and I laugh as she takes a sip on her third drink.

"Calum, I really like you." She whispers close to my ear and I pause. She looks up at me with her huge Hazel eyes. "My apartment is just down the road...?" She offers and I nod. "Okay, let's go." I say and she takes my hand, pulling me into the street and towards an apartment building.

We go upstairs a bunch and then to her apartment. "Here it is." She says, walking in. Wow it's nice. Not fancy but clean and she's well kept. "Would you like to see my bedroom, Calum?" She asks and I nod. "That would be great." I respond and she giggles opening her door to reveal her queen sized bed.

She tugs on my tank top as we stand in front of the foot of the bed. She slowly pulls it up, her eyes asking permission first which I grant by giving her a slight nod.

She pulls it off and throws it to the floor. Her hands run up and down my chest a while before she kneels down and pulls down my jeans and stands back up.

***

Hey guys, end of chapter one! I hope you guys liked it. I'm publishing this right now at 5:15am bc I just woke up at 4:30 and I was bored fml

Anyway, remember to vote and comment your opinion on it so far. I love you guys! Bye!

-Sara