Memories and honey girl. (4 years later)

*Sibian's POV*

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. After I turn it off I look around my room.

My walls are a dark gray and there is very little furniture, besides my desk and bed. I sighed, "Everything reminds me of you. I wish I knew what had happened to you. Four years. I can't believe it was that long ago. I should have done something. I know that now. If I had, you might have stayed." I sighed again before crawling out of bed to start getting ready.

Today was just like every other school day, except today is the first day of senior year of high school. Wooohooo! (Hint the sarcasm.) I head down stairs only to find out that I'm the only one up. I sighed and walked back up the steps to Keenan's room. I slowly open the door just a crack and stick my head in. Keenan is laying there with the covers pulled over his head.

Keenan had moved in with me and my brother freshman year. I had met him during a school trip. We had been given a buddy to walk with us so no one would go anywhere alone. He had been shy at first but as we started talking he slowly started to loosen up. Now the three of us were inseparable.

Him and my brother had basically made me the father figure of the house even though I was only a year older than them. It was fine with me. I was very protective of them anyway so I might as well have been their father.

I sighed, "I wonder if..." I shook my head to clear that thought. Time to wake the kids up.

Once I heard him snore, I pushed the door open the rest of the way and pounce on him, knocking us both to the floor. He groans.

"I'm up. I'm up. Geez Sib. You act like you're my father or something." Keenan said.

"That's what I said..." I mumbled.

"What was that?"

"Nothing. If you hurry up, I'll let you wake up Dylan but you better be careful if you don't want to be tackled... again..." I say with a smirk on my face. He is up and out the door in five seconds. "By him that is... He doesn't like to play nice. You should know that by now..." I mumble as I walk down to the kitchen and start making pancakes. About five seconds later I hear a big thud and know that yet again Keenan has become the victim of my brother first thing in the morning. I hear them start fighting, again and sigh for the third time today.

"Guys come on. Grow up already would you."

"He started it." Dylan yells.

"I don't care who started or ended it. Get down here if you want any of these pancakes." I smirk and sure enough they come barreling down the stairs pushing each other in the process.

I had finished making breakfast and ate before they even had food on they're plates. "I'm heading upstairs to get dressed. Try not to kill each other while I'm gone." I started to walk out of the kitchen and stopped. "Oh and if you want a ride to school I suggest you hurry and do the same." With that I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. I walk in my closet, grab a pair of jeans and a t-shirt, and go get in the shower.

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

"If you two kids don't get down here in the next five seconds, you can walk to school." I walk out to the car, get in and start it. In two seconds tops my brothers were in the car and buckled up.

"You got lucky... This time," I say as I pull out of our drive way and head to school.

As we pull in I prepare myself for the entourage of Cheerleaders, and all of the other female population in the school, to come greet us like every other morning. I guess you could say Keenan, my brother, Dylan, and I were popular.

Usually, I can't even get out of my car without getting attacked by at least fifty girls. No I'm not being conceited. I actually counted yesterday. I, personally, don't like the attention.

This morning, however, no one comes out to greet us, not even one girl. I look around waiting for the girls to jump out of the bushes and grab us, but nothing happens.

What I did see shocked me. Everyone was gathered around a car I had never seen in the school parking lot. Not only had I not seen this car before but it was an expensive car. Not that mine was cheap, but this car was way out of my price range. It was the new 2015 McLaren 650S Convertible. I looked at the boys.

"You want to go check it out?" I barely finish my sentence before they're out of the car and over by the McLaren.

I walk over there slowly taking my time, expecting a transfer student. More than likely it will be a male. It is a luxury sports car after all. Probably a jock, who's not bad looking, based on all the attention he was getting. Maybe I'll show him around school or something.

As I'm think all these things I come upon the car and my jaw drops. What I saw shocked me. It was not a guy at all, unless this guy had long wavy blonde hair and wore skirts and heels. When she turned I caught a glimpse of her face, my first thought was that no other girl could compare to this beauty. Judging by the other guys faces, I could tell they were thinking the same thing.

Something about this girl drew you in, almost like bee to honey.

Speaking of honey, her hair looked like honey. Everything about this girl reminded me of honey.

"Hmm I guess that's what I'll call you for now, 'honey girl'..." I mumbled as she started to talk.

Please comment,

Vote,

And add to your library.

-M