Hearltess

I ran from Mikael.

He found my weaknesses, of vervain, all woods, sunlight, fire, and the "Originals" compulsion. I laughed at the name, "Originals" for the vampire family. My strengths was the fact I had super senses, strength, speed, a sunlight bracelet and anklet, and I could compel others. Also, for my age, I can immediately tell the supernaturals apart from each other.

I ran because Mikael wanted to kill me; he almost did. 

I inhale the cool night air, smiling, the forest tranquil. Night has always been a symbol of serenity and thought, which mystified me as a child. 

The stars whisper legends to the night, reciting everything they have learned. 

After I flash into the miniscule town, I walk into an alley, a lust for hunger striking me. I pick out a dry spot on the concrete, away from the street light, drop down, and start to sob.

Footsteps echo in my perfect ears, so I flash a quick smirk. I continue to weep, until the man comes into view. He's in dark clothes, his heartbeat  average. He glances in my general direction, then continues to walk away.

I roll my eyes; how could a man be so rude to a crying lady?

I flash up to the man, and smirk. "You're not very nice," I smile sickly.

"The hell-!" His eyes widen.

I pounce on his neck, sinking my fangs into his neck. Blood floods into my mouth, salty and delicious, yet his was bitter. I steer the ruthless man in the alley, satisfying my needs.

He was growing weak, and I finally let him drop to the concrete. I laugh at his whimpering, and wipe my mouth before it stains. "Mm, you're bitter, but I don't care right now." I lick my teeth. "You are one rotten definition of cruelty."

The man clasps his neck, terrified. "The hell are you!" He shout.

I blur up to him, rolling my eyes. "God, shut up." I groan. 

I hold his face in my hands, and snap his neck. Knowing some vampires are in this town, I'll let the corpse be their problem.

I strut away, smirking proudly. I hear music, and I follow it to a building, Mystic Falls Grill. 

I float in, not caring, ignoring the stares. Rude whispers of, "Who is she," "Ew, such a slut," "She's new?" 

Obviously.

I sit down at the bar stool, waiting for everyone to start talking about something else. It takes a few minutes, but they finally started to gossip about some female dog, Elena, and another couple idiots.

I roll my eyes, waiting impatiently, but finally, a brilliantly blue eyed guy comes to take my order.

"Sorry, we're having a really busy night, and I'm working double shift because Jeremy's gone, I was a little late, and-" The flustered boy stammers.

"It's fine, I could use a little time to warm up; it's really chilly out tonight." I study his his name tag quickly. "Well, Matt, it's a nice way to meet you. I'd call myself stranger, but I'm too lazy, so today, I'll be Aylia Smith."

"Oh, you must be new to town; I've lived here since I was twelve. So, what's your order?" He asks, relaxing his human worry.

"Just a glass of water," I smile.

He nods, and turns to get my order. I see a couple of tasty humans, but I'm a little full. When the waiter comes back, I look into his eyes. "This drink will be on the house," I compell.