Calm

A/N: Hey guys! New story!  

PLEASE READ THIS PARAGRAPH: Okay, so I got the idea for this story from basically the cover of another book I saw here on wattpad, I don't even remeber the name, but it was in the werewolf section, and it had a white fox on the front. And from there, my imagination went wild. So, therefore, if you've read that story, know that I didn't copy the idea, since I haven't even read the story.  

Anyways, hope you enjoy!  

Xoxo 

-Redhearts

Calm kä(l)m

adjective

1 (of a person action or manor) not showing or feeling anger, nervousness, or other emotions keep calm, she told herself

2 (of a place) peaceful, esp. In contrast of recent violent activity The city was reported to be calm, but army patrols remained

Calm. Peaceful. Such a simple, yet strong word. When you think of calm you think of waves lapping on the grainy seashore, as a radiant sunset is taking place, or laying in bed as quiet music is drifting about your head. Well at least, that's how I think about calm. I suppose I cannot put words into your mouth because I know nothing about you.  

I digress.  

I have not been calm in quite a long time. It has been several years actually. These past years have been terribly frightful and violent. I have lost several people who were close to me due to who I am, how I think and what I can be, which is completely not fair. Tiffany, David and Laird, my nest friends, shouldn't have died for me, as I'm bound to die sooner or later anyways.  

I suppose I am being incredibly vague, and am confusing you greatly, because I am rambling about things that you have no idea about. It's time that I make a few things clear.  

I'm being hunted. Daily. By a prejudiced bunch of idiots who care about nothing but themselves. That's right. Werewolves. They are fucktards who are blinded by the past. They really need to get over themselves.  

Now, I guess I'm not too different from the werewolves, as I am a were myself. A werefox. I know I know, doesn't have the same fearful ring to it as werewolves, but we are just as good as they are. The few of us that are left, anyway.  

You see, werefoxes are dying out. We are being killed off by all the werewolves for several reasons.  

The first is that several ages ago, werefoxes and werewolves lived peaceful lives together as equals and partners in crime. Some of us even had werewolves as mates. It was uncommon, but possible. We were just that close. But then, the unspeakable happened. No, literally, it's unspeakable because no one knows what really happened. The werewolves just all of a sudden declared war on us, and obviously, they won. Werefoxes are much cleverer than werewolves, but the wolves are about seven times larger than us, and they have that unique pack connection, where they can speak telepathically. Werefoxes are unable to have such a wonderful connection to each other because we are loners. We have our own families we live with, but no pack. We live with our family until we are eighteen years old, then we have to fend for ourselves. Find our own home, make a life for ourselves, maybe even find our mate. But whatever the case, we can't rely on our mommy and daddy any more. But anyways, we were overthrown by wolves, and we have hated them ever since.  

The second reason was that werewolves believe that werefoxes have a mystical power of some sort. As if. We simply have a larger and more COMPLEX mind than the wolves, and they just can't handle the fact that we might have something thy don't. So of course it's only natural for them to hunt us down until extinction. Yay.  

Finally, the third reason is simply because werewolves are always picking fights. Always searching for drama, excitement, and adventure. They are such a brutal species, and so rash as well, that it leads to war and violence. At any sign of danger or trouble, they pounce on it, getting to the center of it. Such stupid creatures. All brawn, no brain.  

They were the ones who forced my parents away from me, killed off my friends one by one, and made my life hell since I was born.  

So there you have it. My life summed up in a few paragraphs. Not a bad accomplishment.

Okay, another A/N: should I continue this story? I'm considering it, but I honestly have no idea. I already have two stories on the go, but...idk. Please comment to let me know!