Chapter 4

********************************************************

Hi everyone Robin here ;)

this is the next chap

there's gonna be a lot of drama in this chap so I hope you guys like it!! :)

REMEMBER TO VOTE COMMENT AND LIKE!!!

Peace out ;)

********************************************************

Alexis P. Gordan

'

I woke up grudgingly, unbolting my eyelids to gaze at the window; light hitting my face as I recompensate the last shreds of deep slumber. Today was the day. I wasn't worried about the meeting or anything but what worried me was meeting up with Jordan again.

'

She doesn't know I'm back and hopefully she'll be happy when she sees me. After all she was my best friend. The very person who comforted me when my heart was broken, who helped me in my time of need, who loved me like a lost sister that I never had. She was the sister I wish I had. And the best part she was genuine.

'

She wasn't those who would trample over you and judge over popularity and gossip she was a person found rarely; she was unique in her own accord and I wish I hadn't left because I didn't know what to expect of the future.

'

Would she still be that person I knew all those years ago? Will she be the fellow sister who cared for me, loved me like I was her actual sister, her other half? I just hope that she would be happy with me coming back.

'

I get up lazily from my comfortable bed. I swear to god yesterday night, the minute I laid on top of that bed was the moment I was hypnotised into sleep. I slept like a baby.

'

I got the bathroom and take a quick shower, brush my teeth and go outside, rapped in my fluffy white towel. Luckily for me the day before I had enough energy to unpack and got to sleep.

'

I decided since after meeting up with Jordan I would have to go to the meeting that I should wear my work clothes so that there isn't any hassle on changing again and again. So I decided to wear a formal white dress with matching loopy earrings.

'

I went back in the bathroom to start on my make up when I saw black water in the shower. Looks like my black hair won't last for long. Judging how dark the black water is I won't last a week until my hair is back to its original red colour.

'

I quickly applied a thin layer of foundation in my face, I then apply bold eye liner on my eyes to define my green eyes, afterwards I put some black eye shadow to add an 'intimidating affect' (not my words, Emily's) and then to top it all of I added mascara to elongate my eye lashes.  

'

I look at myself in the mirror. My cold eyes were staring right back at me, my naturally plump rosy lips smirking at me and my pail skin complimenting my now black hair.