I Just Might want Her/Him

{Rays P.O.V}

It was the end of my first day I was mad this Mia chick was actually a hard one usually I could get any girl by the click of my finger but her she just plain hard , I would give up but you don't find girls like her a lot she look like she can be a baddie in the hood but she's just so good.

This chick seem like she ain't done one bad thing in her life damn so boring.

{Mia's P.O.V}

It was the end of school I was walking home I couldn't get that two braided guy out of my head I wasn't really Into dating boys but he was fine I wouldn't mind dating him but I could tell he was from the hood just by the way he spoke & I was not gonna get myself in no hood shit for no hot guy.

I finally got home and yet again my mums not home she's so tied up in her job she's a business women which means she travels a lot and works late A LOT, but hey I'm used to It .First thing I did was do all my homework to get it out the way it didn't take me that long I mean I am smart soo..

I headed downstairs to find something to eat I wasn't really hungry so a packet of crisp and juice carton was perfect for me.

{Rays P.O.V}

I was back home in the hood with my boys I finally felt relaxed after a hard day but still I couldn't get this chick 'Mia' out my head like what the fuck making a nigga feel whipped and shit over some chick I don't even know properly.

"ay ray you met some hot bitches at your new school?" I chuckled "Fo'real roc man I only met one her names Mia but she ain't no bitch she's a real good girl" roc laughed "you & a good girl? Your not Fo'real man"

"Ay shut up man she's a good girl but she got a attitude and I love that if I can get her in the hood she would be a baddie belive me roc I can promise you that just watch, I gotta take it slow tho" ,"ray and a good girl ha hard to believe" prodigy commented.

They don't believe I can get her because she's good but just watch imma have her in arms as soon as possible I can not let her slide pass me just like that I want her & I'm gonna get her.

I know it's Short & sorry I haven't been on for a longg time :( but like comment & vote.