Chapter One

The CD player whirled quietly in the background with music, Daisy sitting in front of her dressing table mirror. Her large green eyes highlighted by shiny green eye shadow, dark eye liner bringing out the beauty of them. Her smile content as she sang along to the song. Her mousey brown hair curled beautifully down her back.

There was a soft tap at the window, her smile grew huge as she jumped from her seat and ran over to it, opening it wide enough for her boyfriend to climb through.

“Hey beautiful.” He smiled, his saggy blonde hair fell over his eyes as he slid the window close behind him. He pulled Daisy into his large arms. She looked up into his large blue eyes, her heart crashing a million miles an hour in her chest.

“Carson, you look amazing.” She reached up laying a small kiss on his lips. He pulled her against his chest, his eyes closed as he kissed back lustfully. He wore a white shirt with denim blue jeans. She smiled against his lips.

“I could say the same about you Daisy.” He laughed. Daisy grabbed her handbag, her small black dress brushing against the back of her thighs. Thick black tights covering her legs, no bare skin to be on show. She opened her bedroom door quietly.

“I'm going to sleep now, night mum.” She called out to her mum closing the door and switching the light off. She grabbed Carson's hand and climbed out the window, landing on the small trampoline beneath them. Jumping off the trampoline Carson led them out of the garden to the sleek black limousine.

“What the hell Carson?” Daisy laughed sliding along the leather seat. Carson just sat there smiling at her.

“Only the best for my princess.” He whispered in her ear. He pulled out a small box from his back pocket. She gasped her heart fluttering. Her cheeks heated into a bright red blush. “It's been the best year of my life Daisy, please, make that year stretch into a life time.” He whispered against her lips as he kissed her. She pulled back, a huge smile playing on her smooth lips.

“I love you so much.” She whispered. He opened the box to reveal his nan's engagement ring, a small silver band with a precious diamond glowing from it. The limo stopped, they where at her friend's party. Carson helped her out of the limo, secretly slipping the ring onto her finger. Daisy smiled up at him, he eyes glowing with happiness.

“Happy eighteenth Lilz!” She sang running up to her friend. Her friend wore a tight red dress to her thighs, her blonde hair in a elegant not, three single curls falling from it. She wore a small tiara on her head. Daisy pulled her into a hug. “What's wrong?” Daisy pulled away, her own smile dropping. Lilly looked as if she was about to cry.

“It's my mum and dad. They're dead.” She cried falling into Daisy's arms crying. He was everything, he was kind and supportive. She didn't even know how to react to such horrid news. “They where murdered Dee.” she whimpered. Daisy's own eyes stung with burning tears holding onto her friend tightly.

After a while she pulled from the long hug, lifting her friends trembling chin up. “Look at you, they wouldn't want you to cry on your birthday.” She whispered. Lilly nodded, briskly wiping the tears from her eyes. She gave a fake smile.

“Go on in, enjoy the party I just need a couple minutes.” Lilly whispered. Daisy made no move. Lilly stayed when her dad died, why would she leave?

(flashback)

"Come on you two Aunt Sal is waiting to get married!" Came Lilly's dad, Steve's, soft voice she really didn't want to go to a wedding of the woman she hated let alone be a bridesmaid for her.

"Coming Steve!" She shouted out taking Lillys gloved hand and led her to the mirror.

Lilly and Daisy look a lot alike are hair up and a curl either side bouncing down there pale faces brought out the colour off their eyes, she has always loved those eyes of Lilly's sea blue eyes.

They wore light purple dresses that brush lightly against their knees that were covered in a horrible fake tan that aunt Sal thinks looks nice but Daisy thinks is fake and horrible.

They walked out to see Carson and Steve all dressed up in suits and ties Steve's smile lit his pale green eyes looking at his beautiful daughter she is the apple of his eye.

(End of flashback)

Daisy caught eye with her ex boyfriend Blake, he was watching her from the corner of the bar. He sent her a small wink, his short black hair brushed neatly out of his face. She looked away, unconsciously playing with the ring on her finger. She looked up just in time to catch Anna walking a way off into the empty park, signalling for her to follow. Carson got dragged into the bar by his friends, they all looked steaming drunk. She ran after Anna.

Anna left leaving her alone in the dark park on that cold winters night the wind nipped at her skin as her short black dress flew around everywhere with the wind she was about to go back in when she caught sight of Blake.

Blake rushed towards her, knocking her off her feet. She landed with a small scream on the frosted ground. Her knelt over her pinning her down kissing her with hard lips. She screamed pushing at his chest.

He stood up. Dragging her away by her hair, she screamed, kicked. No one could hear her desperate cries for help in the darkness. He lifted her up throwing her into the back of a large white van. She screamed. He slammed the doors behind him.

“He doesn't deserve you!” He growled.

“Leave me alone!”

“You never understood!” He shouted, slapping her hard. The van jerked forward. Smacking her head against the cold metal. She cried out, pain shooting through her head. She raised her hand to her head, she could feel the warm blood seep from the wound.

“Blake please.” She cried. Her whole body shook in sync with the shaking van.

“Oh shut up!” He moaned, he slammed a heavy fist into the side of the head. She fell to the van floor. Her eyes sliding closed.