Niall Horan Dirty Imagine

Niall looked at you with love and lust in his eyes, you were bending down picking some magazine up from the bottom shelf. You had short shorts on , he loved the view. You were on you're tip toes trying  to reach something from the top shelf , but you couldn't reach , he thought that was so adorable. " Babe do you need some help with that?" Niall smirked. You turned around and gave him a sad pout, he walked over to you and grabbed you by the waist pulling you close to him.  " Aw Y/N you're so cute" he laughed into your ear. You could smell his sweet manly scent of aftershave on his chest , it turned you on a bit.

"I'm bored Niall" you sigh as you walk to the sofa. He walked over and sat down next to you giving you a little wink. " Well babe lets have some fun shall we?" Niall said mysteriously. " Sure baby you wanna watch a movie?". "I meant a different kind of fun" he smirked whilst grabbing your inner thigh. " What did you mean then babe?" you smiled whilst biting your lip. " Come with me and ill show you" Niall said whilst picking you up from the sofa. You wrapped your legs around him and gave him a squeeze on his bum. " Y/N you cheeky girl" he laughed. He bursts threw the room and throws you onto the bed , he pins you down .He looks so aggressive. " Now I'm in charge here babe" he growls at you. He lifts your top off over you head , then pulls your shorts off whilst you unbuckle his belt. You both rip each others clothes off tossing them across the room not caring where they hit. He then rolls you over whilst slapping your ass and ripping your thong off. He starts massaging your breasts , you groan a little. You just want him in you so bad , he looks so sexy. He stands up , and runs out the door whilst telling you to stay. Niall enters back in the room holding a can of whipped cream in his hand. " Oh Niall you naughty boy" you say as he grins.

You decide you have had enough and need to take charge , you snatch the can of cream out of his hand and pull him down to the bed and flip him over. You start grinding on his crotch , you feel him getting harder between your legs. " Someone's excited" you grin. You then drip the cream all over your chest , his eyes grow hungry for you. You bend down covering his v lines with the strawberry cream, you lick it all off never breaking eye contact, he throws his head back in pleasure , you hear his breathing get deeper. You then kiss up to his shaft and deep throat him , he starts to mouth fuck you , with venom in his eyes.  He cant take it anymore ,he flips you over and you feel something cold enter you, he just squirted the cream inside of you, he wasted no time and sucked you dry. He  then throws himself into you and gets to work straight in and out , you see sweat crystals dripping from his forehead. "Oh fucking ...",you're stopped by a hard kiss on the lips. " Oh fuck your so tight Y/N.." Niall groans.  " Fuck..fuck ..fuck...Niall fucking Horan you're so fucking big" you moan throwing your head back. You feel him grin into your neck. " I ...I.. I'm.. gonna cum" you scream out . Niall is about to aswell. You both then cum ,you're juices mixing together. Niall collapses on top of you , his head in your neck, you both lay there heavy panting. After a long 10 minutes the breathing calms down.

"Wow Niall" you say whilst looking deep into his sparkling blue eyes. He looks right back into you're eyes and gives you a kiss on the cheek. Niall then pulls the covers up to cover you both, he wraps his arms around you and pulls you close to him , you bury your head in his neck. " Night babe I love you" you say whilst giving him a kiss. " Night princess..round two tomorrow" he says cheekily. " Oh Niall , if you say so" you laugh.