CHAPTER 10 . SHE RAN AWAY

Happy 1 k reads family 😘. I am really Happy from the support u all showed in the last chapter . I noticed many of my readers started hitting the like button. Thank you soo much for taking my talks on a serious note 🥺💕 you all are the best !!!

Also enjoy this long chapter ( 1 k reads special 😁) almost 3000 words .

Happy reading 💕

--------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV:

It was their wedding day . Both the Rathore as well Bisht mansion were decorated beautifully . Lightings , flowers where adding fuel to the beauty of both the mansions .

The wedding bells was soon going to ring for the couple but with a twist.

--------------------------------------

" Niharika!!!! Yeh ladki bhi na isse ek kaam dhang se nhi hota " Niharikaaaaaa !!! , Aarti shouted

(Niharika!!! This girls can't even do one thing properly)

" Aree yaar mummy idhar hi hu kyu chilla rahe ho "

(Mom I am here why are you screaming)

" I told you na to decorate the sagun ka thal where is it?"

" Here it is " , Niharika said while showing the sagun ka thal placed at the table near the living room .

While she further added "I have arranged everything as per the requirement so my lovely mother now don't give stress to your throat by screaming my name" , Niharika said playfully while aarti gave her a eye look making niharika stammer.

"Okk I am going to Ishu I have to begin with her skin care by...byeee " and she ran away from there.

Here in Rathore mansion everyone was busy in doing the arrangements for tonight while Aditya and Aadya where standing at a corner giggling

"Yaar adi I can't believe seriously Shivansh Bhai got scared that too from Ishaani bhabhi??"

"Yesss" Aditya said while laughing, he further added he was scared like anything he was standing on the sofa while Ishaani bhabhi was on the floor holding the flower vase as if she would just kill him at any moment and as soon as bhai saw that nurse coming inside he ran towards her whole stammering and crying like a kid to protect himself from bhabhi .

" Ohh God!!" Aadya said while holding her stomach "I can't even imagine The Shivansh Rathore became a bheegi billi infront of a doctor" 🤣🤣🤣😂

"Not a doctor soon to be wife" , Aditya added while he was still laughing a lot .

"What are you two doing here don't you have any work to do? "

"Aree veer Bhai we were discussing something very important right aadya" , Aditya said while winking.

"Yess right Adi ."

" Ohh so may I have the pleasure to know about your important discussion" , veer said while giving a tight Lip smile

"No , you don't" , Aditya replied in a chill tone

" Adiiii !!!" , Veer almost shouted making Aditya to flinch .

" Aree.. re.. arehh bhai aap toh serious ho gaye mai toh mazak kar raha tha hehe 😅"

(Ohh Brother you got serious I was just joking)

While Aadya muttered " iska kuch nhi ho sakta" (moving here eyes into a circle)

" Now you both just go and do your work am I clear? " , Veer questioned both the monkeys but yet in a cold and ordering tone .

And Aditya and Aadya ran away from there .