66

"Iki-ah" Sunoo smiled widely as he opened his arms letting his boyfriend embrace him. "My sun, I missed you so much nu" Riki replied as he placed a kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"Yeah let's forget the one who drove you here" Sunghoon shool his head as he sighed while approaching his boyfriend's who giggled looking at him. "Stop sulking you bastard and come here" Riki spoke as he motioned his hands for his boyfriend to come close to them.

Sunghoon smiled at them. It was always like this. The three liked to tease each other and act like they didn't even care about anything related to each other but in reality they were so in love and used to each other's warmth and presence.

He neared the two ad he sat on the chair. A giggle left his mouth as both the males sat on his either sides and placed a kiss on his cheeks at the same time. "My pretty idiots" Sunghoon spoke as he hugged the two males who smiled in return.

"Oh my god please god no" Jay spoke as he covered his eyes while holding Jungwon's hand and walking to the couple. Sunoo rolled his eyes as he peeked out his tongue. "Don't act like you don't do these things to wonie" Sunoo commented making Jungwon sigh and dramatically and nodded.

"You are right Sun" Jungwon spoke as he eyed Jay who looked at him with offended eyed making him laugh. "You are so cute hyung" The younger giggled as he teased his boyfriend who embarrassingly looked here and there.

They suddenly looked in the same direction as they heard a groan. "Why the hell are you all here? Heeseung spoke as he exited his bedroom with his husband following from behind, both looked as if they just woke up.

" Why do you both like you two were sleeping as it was midnight at literally 2:00 pm? " Jungwon questioned as Sunoo side eyed them. Jake sniffled and rolled his eyed at the them "we were watching a movie in early noon but eventually ended up falling asleep"

"Ah that's kinda cute" Riki announced as he watched the couple plopping themselves on the couch as Jake just laid his head on the elder's laps lazily while heeseung automatically started to comb the younger's hair. "But we woke up because of you all sounding like freaking gooses here" He continued.

"Shut the fuck up and wear your jackets fast, let's go grab a lunch and then come back to play some games. You both look like you already had some sleep anyways" Sunghoon crused out as he answered while watching the two just cuddling with each other making him irritated.

"Y'all are shits, fine"

Jaeyuniee
Sometimes hate is the only thing you can give off to these bitches

Jaeyuniee Sometimes hate is the only thing you can give off to these bitches

1,261,382 likes

@heheeveryone I'm an exception... Right?
-- @jayparkwho the way he just ignored you 😭
@parkelsame you are just too annoyingly cute
@sheepjungwon those subway surfers shoes are making you look like riki's height
@islayiknow you still love us
-- @simyunss that i do
-- @rikionotop :D
@jayparkwho okay now that sounds like a YOU problem
-- @simyunss correct, a YOU problem

The darkness in the sky could be seen as only laughter filled the aprtments while the seven boys set in a circle while watching the bottle spin as they waited for it to stop.

They laughed once they saw it land on an oblivious Jay who seemed annoyed. "It's literally the third time in a row what the fuck" Jay cried out as jake just shrugged off his shoulders. "I suggest you to stop being a bitch and be a man to accept your fate "

"I belive you did some black magic on me, hell it's your house's bottle so I'm sure you made them hate me" Jay dramatically sighed as he nodded yo himself and looked back when he heard a groan. "That way I could make the whole world hate you, hell who likes you anyways" Sunghoon spoke before pointing two fingers at him.

"It looks as if hoon is asking for Jay to suck on his fingers" Riki nonchalantly commented making the group laugh as Jay just kicked his feet making him whine in pain. "Freaking chicken nuggets" Jay nodded to himself as he choose dare.

"Yeah finally a gay" Sunoo spoke as he smirked at his idea. "Sit on wonie's laps" He spoke and he looked at him startled sd the others had a good laugh. "Hey it's the opposite" Jay called out but heeseung shook his head at him., "do we look like we care ? Not right bitch" He spoke and Jay sighed as he just quietly got on his boyfriend's laps without further comfortable. "Oh out jeongie feels comfortable? " Sunghoon teased but stopped when he received a glare.

"Alright hyung truth or dare? " Jubgwon asked as the bottle landed on sunoo this time. "Dare of course " Sunoo replied with a smirk making the others smile. "Let your boyfriends kiss you as much and wherever they want for 2 minutes but remember you can't touch or hold on them" Jay spoke as sunoo groaned at last condition but still nodded.

Riki and sunghoon looked at each other with a small smirk on their faces as they attacked their boyfriend's neck and ear at the same time leaving sunoo to throw his head back as let out whines while clutching on his hands to stop himself from touching the two.

They continued right on the spot and as the timer finished they immediately maked out on the spot. "Yeah nice you freaks" Jake commented as he blankly stared at them while sipping on his soft drink and judging them so hard along with his husband.

"I'm sleepy too" Jay spoke as he held his boyfriend and pushed him on the soft mattress beneath them which Jake placed before so they could play peacefully and lay down latter. "Me too" Jungwon spoke as he let his boyfriend embrace him and let his body snuggle right into him.

Heeseung and Jake just looked at each other before dropping their bodies on the mattress tol as they grabbed the blankets from their sides and thre them at the other couples. "Use them once you are done sucking each other's face sluts"

Jake commented before he kissed his husband's lips and turning off the lights and cuddling right into his husband's arms. "I love you" Jake whispered and the elder just smiled.

"I love you too"

"Agli o olio? Algo olio?" Riki interrupted as he confusingly spoke the words to himself while letting sunghoon cover him with the blanket.

"Shut up and sleep you cocksucker" Sunghoon groaned as he scolded his boyfriend making Sunoo roll his eyes. "You are the one who can't keep it in your pants"

"Shut up motherfuckers before I fry you in my fancy pan and feed you to puppies" A sleepy Jay yelled out but riki confusingly looked at him.

"Why would Jake hyung eat us? "

And that's how he was almost choke by a pillow on face.