Chapter 111 Obstacles in the way

Xie Miao stayed in Qingxin Temple.

Madam Xie told Master Hui Jue that her niece was carried away by a whim and wanted to try practicing Buddhism with her hair on. She hoped that she would take more care of her in private, but she should not take care of her too much. She needed to suffer some hardships so that she could change her mind as soon as possible.

Master Hui Jue understands this very well.

As a century-old nunnery, Qingxin Temple has a great reputation and strong incense. Every year, there are many female relatives who come to pay homage to the Buddha and stay there.

There are many young people living there, and there are naturally some who want to become a nun, but they are all pampered noble girls. They cannot take care of themselves without the help of maids, let alone follow the rules of the nuns, strictly abide by the precepts, and remove outer decorations and restore the original simplicity.

But this Miss Xie's situation is a little different.

Since last year, Miss Xie has often stayed in the nunnery, followed other disciples to practice vegetarianism, and her pious attitude is really impressive.

Master Hui Jue can see that Miss Xie has wisdom and perseverance, and given time, all four elements will be achieved. It's a pity that Miss Xie is willing to let go of the worldly ties, but others are forcing her.

Let's not mention the Second Madam Cui, and just talk about the Third Young Master of the Dingyuan Marquis family and the Second Young Master of the Cui family.

Not long ago, Third Young Master Zhou sent a message to nunneries all over the capital, saying that no women named Xie would be allowed to become a nun. However, he changed his words in the past few days and asked them to try their best to dispel ​​Miss Xie's intention to become a nun. As for Second Young Master Cui, the request is even simpler: Miss Xie can practice cultivation with her hair on, but is absolutely not allowed to be ordained and become a nun.

Let's look at Miss Xie herself. She lives here with piety, wears a robe and put on a cap, sits in meditation and chants sutras, and does everything herself. She really has no distracting thoughts in her mind and is enjoying cultivating Buddhism.

......ai!

As a nun, Master Hui Jue should not have lied. However, when Miss Xie asked privately whether she could become a nun, and over time, pay respects to her as a teacher, Master Hui Jue made up an excuse to avoid it.

"Every three months in the nunnery, the master of the nunnery personally performs the ordination of new nuns. Miss Xie's arrival is unlucky. The last shaving ceremony has just happened, so you need to be patient and wait."

Xie Miao didn't think much about it. She had been waiting for a year, so why not wait another three months?

After convincing Madam Xie and successfully moving into Qingxin Temple, Xie Miao felt relieved. For her, the past has faded away, leaving only the Buddhist life that conforms to her true heart.

——It would be better if she can shave smoothly before her aunt finds out.

In contrast, Fu Lu and Lan Xia were a little uncomfortable. They are the Young Lady's personal maids, and their job is to take care of the Young Lady. But now, the Young Lady is doing everything she can without their intervention...

The two seemed to have lost the value of their existence.

Xie Miao took the opportunity to ask them to go down the mountain to inspect the paper mill. In her thoughts, the two little girls came to the nunnery as a transition. She had to slowly change their minds, and finally let them relax and go down the mountain to start a new life.