Chapter Ten- What now?

Elijah

I'd given Teoni as much space as I could manage, I was eager to see if she was okay and if I didn't leave the mall I'd overspend. I'd already gotten her the tiffany vine bracelet, a evening dress from Retrofête that was droopy in the front and backless, made out of satin and in a soft white color and the YSL Babylone sandals in black leather. I wasn't trying to buy her but I'd hoped she'd accept the gifts and wear it to dinner tomorrow, we never did get to eat what Irina had made and she was an exquiste cook. Not to mention I purchased all the flowers from the guy on the side of the road earlier. I didn't leave with Terrence today. I'd given him the day off thinking I'd be home all day. Driving myself was a bitch though.

I sighed and gave in finally calling her hoping she'd answer. After about four rangs she finally picked up and hearing her voice calmed my heart a little. After a quick chat she agreed to meet me, she hung up and sent me the location of where she was and I was only about fifteen minutes out. I pulled over at a walgreens and pulled up the nearest restaraunts. I'm sure she's hungry and I didn't want her feeling fatigue. I remembered her saying she liked mexican food and there was a taco truck a half mile down the road. I drove there and placed an order. I got all the tacos, unsure what her go to was. The owner thanked me and handed over the food after about twenty minutes and my mouth watered. It smells delicious and I hadn't eaten either. Once back in the car I strapped myself and the food in, then headed to the address she sent.

I pulled up to a baby pink and white house, with a white picket fence. Something that was rare these days. I texted her I'd arrived and grabbed the food an gifts walking to the front door. Before I could knock a pale porecelain doll women answered the door, pushing a bush of blonde hair from her face grey eyes stared back at me. "Hi, Gia" she stuck her hand out for me to dhake and when I did she gripped my hand tightly and pulled me close. "I say this with the upmost respect. I do not play about my wife and her friend." She let get smoothing my jacket and going back to her kind demeanor. Stepping aside for me to talk in. I chuckled handing her the the roses and waited till she closed the door and walked down her foyer before following her.

I'd done some research on Teoni and knew her bestfriend was a married successful tech nerd with twin daughters. I wasn't able to find anything else about her, which made sense. The home was very comfortable pictures of family and friends everywhere. I counted eight with Teoni. Gia led me to the kitchen. Tastefully decorated all white with wodden bar chairs around a circular island. Teoni was sipping a glass of wine, a mess of coarse curls surrounding her perfect face. Her lips looked juicy and shiny and the tight dress she wore barely covered her ample breast. She was laughing with a tall gorgeous girl who reminded me of Viv in her prime. Tee's long legs were crossed as she stood against the stove.

When she saw me her smile fell as her friend nudged her. "Hello" I spoke, feeling almost awkward. "Niya" her friend spoke before Tee could get a word out, walking around the island to greet me. My eyes didn't leave Teoni and she didn't look away. Niya opened her arms for a hug and I obliged, not wanting to make a bad impression. Although I'm sure Tee had plenty to say. "You look gorgeous" I said to Teoni and a small smile played on her lips. I handed her the flowers and held on to the dress and tiffany bag. She looked at it then at mex "I don't get all the gifts?" She asked smirking and eye fucking me. I love when she gave me seductive eyes, I wanted to fuck her face slow when she looked at me like that.

"Only if you play nice" I teased and she giggled walking over to me. "What's in the tiffany box?" She asked reaching for the bag which I happily pulled away. "I'll tell you if you give me a kiss" I smiled and she rolled her eyes. "Oh go to hell" she laughed, throwing her head back. She genuinely melted my heart. I'd marry her this secound if she allowed me. "How are you?" I asked, placing my hand sofly on her face, coddling her face. She leaned into my hold, closing her eyes. "I'm well" she responded. We stayed like this a moment before someone cleared their throat. "Elijah you like pinot noir?" Gia asked offering me a glass of wine. Politely I declined; I handed Tee the tiffany box and the dress bag. She opened the bag first , pulling the dress out and gasping. "Oh my gosh?" She whispered pulling the dress close to her. " Thank you, this is gorgeous..... you can't buy my love though. I can't accept your gifts" she started before Niya and Gia burst into a fit of fake coughs. Atleast someone here had sense, she laughed and shook her head. "Gia, Niya. Goodbye" She grabbed my hand pulling me behind her as she walked. We ended up in a garage with a conversation pit, I placed the food and tiffany bag I was still holding onto on the table and sat down, pulling her with me.