Y/N ~ Luna ~ (OC) ~ Creations and Trouble

(We're the creators daughter in this and Luna is
Alastor_raido    OC!. Luna has been changed in this, she will be an animatronic who came out of nowhere with no memory of who her actual creator is.

(~ Y/n is family and will have no romance in this but Luna has a romance with Eclipse. ~)

(The plot is a bit wild and I'm iffy on y/n being related to the creator- the man's a jerk 🙃but I wanted to try something different so here's the fixed version!!!. Mostly fixed anyways 😅Hope you guys like it!.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunas design was a very unique one! She resembled a Sun but also a Moon, She had a mixture of colors, ranging from blue to yellow, along with many others ( Like green, light blue, White etc.) that were added to the mix fading into one another.
(~ OPTIONAL ~ She also had a hat she would wear sometimes.)

Luna was on of the shorter side of the animatronics.

Her creator was unknown but having stumbled into this dimension one day, with little to no recollection of her memory...(Just imagine someone who's not a creator.)
The creator took this to his advantage and gained her trust, eventually leading to her loyalty.

Luna was told ahead of time about (Y/n.) and was told that they were programmed to see Luna as a best friend.

"Let's see...now where was that last piece?."

The creator mumbled to himself, rummaging through the extra parts he'd either never gotten around to using or they were scrapped and deemed unnecessary for the time being.

His eyes sparkled.

"Ah!. There it is!."

Grabbing the last piece, he made his way to his newest creation.

(Y/n.) resembled a shorter version of Earth, unlike Earth their hair was up in a ponytail/bun (Or whatever you guys want.).

The Creator clapped his hands together as (Y/ns.) eyes opened.

"Wonderful!."

The Creator pointed towards Luna first.

"Now Dear Luna, would you mind introducing yourself to (Y/n?.)"

Luna nodded and took a few steps forward.

"My name is Luna, My mission is to...

Luna paused for a moment , she wasn't really sure how to word this....

"Um....Not make the same mistakes Earth has made....Earth appears to be failing in her duties so I need to step in to fix it?...-
Luna looked back to the creator and he gave a thumbs up. Turning back to you they continued-

"I have also been told that you and I are to be...The best of friends?."

Luna said this in a questioning tone again, looking back again to the creator, giving a look of uncertainty about becoming besties with an animatronic that was just made a few mere seconds ago....

The Creator hummed in approval.

"Very much so my dear! Now-

He said, now turning to face you.

"Who are you and what is your purpose?."

You smiled lightly at your Creator.

"My name is (Y/n.) and I am Earths Sister! Helper and Companion to Luna!. My job is to gather information From my Sister Earth, All while forming a sisterly bond with her in the process!. My orders are also to help Luna in becoming the best newer and less outdated version of my Sister!."