Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Stephen...

(Examination room in the ER) 

Luis was lying on the gurney and his beautiful chocolate gaze were trained on me and what I was doing to his hand. The staff nurses in the Emergency Room had made sure to clear a room for me and have all the necessary items I'd requested on the way over to the hospital to suture the gashes in my little love's hand. I was on my last stitch and I made sure that I gave him nice neat seam. I used the kind sutures that dissolves on their own, and since I'm a reconstructive surgeon, I damn well made sure that there will be absolutely no scarring to his gorgeous skin once he is completely healed.

I opted to give my baby a twilight analgesic instead of a local one to just numb the area I was working on just in case it wore off in the middle of his procedure. I can tell from his glazed over expression that he was still feeling the effects of the medicine. "How are you doing, baby? Are you feeling any pain?" Luis rolled his head towards me and graced me with one of the most adorable grins I have ever seen. Oh someone was feeling really happy from his medicine.

  "I'm good Doc, but I think you need to give me a head to toe examination just to make sure." He purred and my eyebrows went up into the stratosphere.

Hmm...Interesting. I needed to clarify his statement. I am not sure if I heard him right. Was the little vixen flirting with me? "Are you saying that you may have an injury somewhere I don't know about?"

The little minx sat up and slid his luscious derriere to almost the edge of the gurney and spread his legs wide almost thrusting his obvious erection under my nose. I threw my arms out still completely gloved and sterile because he wobbled for a minute before he caught his balance. Damn, he was still doped up, this would have been one of the hottest things I have ever done if he was lucid, so therefore, I was going to have to nip this in the bud before it got started.

 "Baby, let me just wrap your hand and then we can go home and I can give you a once over from head to toe as you wish." I tried to reason with him.

"No, I want you to look at my boo boo, you're the doctor and I'm the patient." He crossed his arms across his chest totally ignoring his stitched hand, and he pouted so adorably that I was oh so tempted to give in and nibble on that plump bottom lip.

I quickly pulled his injured hand from under his arm and quickly sprayed with the antibacterial spray on it and loosely wrapped his hand and wrist with a clean dressing. When I was done, I stood up and pushed myself in between those inviting thighs and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "If you're a good boy and behave yourself enough to come home with me, I promise you that I will give you the examination of your life."

Luis surprised me by locking those slender thighs around my waist and wrapping his arms around my neck pulling me forward and smashing his mouth to mine. Sweet Jesus, my cock flared instantly to life and throbbed painfully between my legs. My baby started to give off those sexy little mewls as his tongue chased mine before capturing it and sucking it into his mouth. It felt like those delectable lips were wrapped around the head of my cock because with each luscious pull of his hungry lips my balls pushed up tight into my body and quivered with their need for release.

My hands went to his slender waist and I tried to pull away from him, but Luis was like a cross between an octopus and a leech. He latched onto me with enough force to put a heavy duty suction vacuum to shame. I did however manage to drag my kiss swollen mouth away from his greedy lips. He looked like temptation incarnate with his flushed cheeks, his dewy wet lips, and those sinfully hooded bedroom eyes inviting me to do all sorts of naughty things to tantilizing body.