This is not a trick

Leaves are rustling students are making a big line outside of the school it's fall at EAH. Which means there's a big bake sale going on from the fall cooking class. This semester I got to participate in it. Maddie was telling everyone they were for a free cause.

That made everyone take a lot of everything leaving many costumers and no more gingerbread houses. She backs away slowly since they were running out out here but inside I was helping Ginger bake as we took things in and out of the oven and Apple was there.

She had come inside with Raven. And I was surprised to North Wind. Hey what a pleasant surprise what are you doing here? I gave Raven and my boyfriend hugs and Apple held her arms out for one as well so I caved. Apple admitted she loved watching cooking class.

I told North Wind I made him treats that I saved for him both huma variety and editable for animals. Even made some that looked like dog treats and if humans ate them they would sound and act like a dog until the spell wore off. North Wind is immune lol.

Apple thought it was so clean and efficient. As they took pictures. What we really need is.... Raven started before Maddie came in. Apple wanted the perfect pictures but Raven was taking pictures of when Maddie fell into the flour sacks and Apple snatched the MirrorPad from her.

Raven felt it was perfectly imperfect as she took photos prier to that to get the good stuff. This is for the yearbook! Apple started. People will remember us like this she turns the photo to Raven. With Maddie looking horrified while Raven said interesting.

She was telling Ginger and I we needed more gingerbread houses at the bake sale like right now. Cedar was there too was worried we only had one left so Raven suggested we do a duplicate spell and I could help her. That we were stronger and better together.

But they wanted to help without us using our powers because while they loved us it wasn't always Maddie said safe but North Wind was being very encouraging. Raven felt we had this. I was unsure but wanted to help not because of Raven but because of me.

I knew I always messed things up. The other girls were worried. Which was not helping my confidence. We gave our friends a thumbs up I told North Wind he might want to get down while other friends supported us from a safe distance and flinched when we started our spell.

We had balls of purple fire in our hands but all the flour made me sneeze and sent it flying and we were surprised and I was upset when the gingerbread men came alive and started trashing the place running amuck until Ginger and I gave a commanding whistle.

We let them know if they were there they were helping so they gave us a salute and got to work. We could not have disorder in this kitchen. They now started helping us all work in the cooking class bakery instead of destroying things. They even helped clean up and build.

They were like sour patch kids. First they're sour then they're sweet. Apple takes pictures of our gingerbread men as Raven rolls his eyes. North Wind tries to eat one. Nuh uh not until after they're no longer animated friends not food. But they're so delicious.

I giggle at him as he puts the one he almost had in his mouth down as it taps its foot scoldingly at him. Sorry little fella. The students were in a frenzy chanting for gingerbread it was the most successful fundraiser yet with more to come but the first of many disagreements Apple and Raven would have over the yearbook.