Authors' Note

1. Prologue has some dark !! trigger warning !! of the main female character's backstory. Skip it if you do not like reading about the dark past. But this part of the Prologue really sheds light on our Main Female Character's (Protagonists') life choices.

2. The first 20 chapters are light-hearted, have lots of travel-related scenes, and have sweet romantic scenes, you'll love it. It was necessary for world and character buildup. You will not understand the plot if you skip the chapters. The thrills will start after chapter 21 and it will pace faster than the beginning. The story has a lot of very strong male and female characters. And it will have a very feel-good, dark romance, satisfactory vibe. The desired spicy scenes will start from Chapter 30.

3. This story talks about healing from childhood trauma through self-love and self-acceptance. I hope whoever reads this story heals you from the demons that have been chasing.

4. It will have lots of actions, fights, political, and business dramas, and a few very spicy scenes but it's not smut. I wrote it for mature audiences. If you are uncomfortable, I hope I will give you a better story in the future. But I would ask you to give it a try.

5. I have written 5 novels by far; this is my sixth novel and first publication on any platform. I am very shy in real life and I was scared to share my work anywhere. With some support from my friends, I shared my very first novel online. I wanted to be a professional writer for television and cinema production and thus dared to publish something I dreamed of seeing on screen someday in the future.

I hope you enjoy it. Please vote and comment with your thoughts, and share it with your friends if you like it.)

This book is humbly dedicated to all the beautiful people of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and their dream of a peaceful life without all this tyranny and injustice.