Sweetheart...

At next morning

Yn's pov
The sun ☀️ 🌞 was shining on me so I slowly opened my eyes 👀 and saw that tae was not there. I was thinking, where did he go so quietly and I got up and went outside. When I went downstairs, I saw that he was not at home either....   She calls out by his name but there is no reply. You rush out and check. But there is no one there....

Where he is gone...?

I did not even find out. He didn't tell me anything, he just left me and went away., it doesn't matter. I will come and see. I work. I will go and take a bath. After that, I have to go to college after doing breakfast. Otherwise, I will be late...

She goes to her washroom. Brushes her teeth.,  take shower...she quickly comes out with her clothes!

After that she goes to the kitchen room and sees that there is a paper written on the fridge

After that she goes to the kitchen room and sees that there is a paper written on the fridge. Meaning, there is something written on a stick note, she  take  it and sees that?

In the note...
He had written. He had written that
hey baby good morning 🌅 sorry. I had some urgent work , so I am leaving in a hurry. I did not want to disturb your sleep ,so I am leaving you.,
By the way, you were sleeping, right? You were looking very cute?
I did not want to leave you. I was helpless as I had very important work to do, so I am leaving and remember. I have prepared breakfast for you. Go to college only after eating it, ok I will meet you in college, bye...
I love you sweetheart...,

Yn's pov
Oh, how cute he is, he has made breakfast for me, let me see what he has made?