Chapter 47 🖤

Dusk Till Dawn
-Sia & ZAYN-

1:00 ──〇─── 2:13

⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

Part 2 🖤

Water falling down soaking me wet, my head leaning against the wall

Water falling down soaking me wet, my head leaning against the wall. I closed my eyes, finding a small sense of peace. The cold water hit me like a mini shot, my mind clearing with no thoughts.

I walked out of the shower with the towel around my waist and my hair draping over my head. Lee was on the bed with a towel covering his lower half like a blanket. His phone was held against his ear while his mouth moved speaking to whoever he was on a call with. His face looked a bit serious with worry.

Which brings me to. . .

I walked to him, took the towel off my waist, and threw it to the floor while I sat above Lee. He hadn't noticed my presence which gave me the upper hand easily. I smirked to myself knowingly taking the towel off Lee's ass and immediately shoved my dick in.

Lee almost squealed but held a hand over his mouth as he muffled his whines. This was entertaining from the top. Lee was so submissive, do I like him?

Fuck no.

I fucking love him.

But those words couldn't spill, I wasn't ready, far from admitting it. Realizing my feelings and actually admitting them are 2 things. I realized mine, just never admitted it, I may love Lee but that doesn't mean I'm ready for a relationship.

I went down whispering to Lee in a teasing voice.

"Put it on speaker." Lee compiled fast as he lightly panted when I slowly moved my hips.

"Where are you?" A gruff old voice was on the line.

"J-japan." Lee stuttered when I went faster.

"What the fuck are you doing in Japan." Lee's father asked, his voice sounding irritated.

"I came w-with Ba-ang." Lee stuffed his face in the pillow muffling his moans from his father. I grinned to myself going faster.

"What are you doing?" Mr.Lee seemed to have caught on pretty fast. Lee's soft moans were lighter and kept slamming into him feeling a small high.

Did I give a fuck?

Fuck no.

I took the phone from Lee's hand, "I'll kill you." I said growling before clicking the bright red button cutting the call. I threw the phone to the other side of the bed and took Lee's hip slamming into him hard. But I couldn't find his fucking prostate.