chapter-48

Many readers were fine with the age gap so instead of changing jk's age I change the age of jin from 38-42.

~~~

Two days just spent like that and today is the day when sohee and jungkook is going to tie the knot of their new life.

Taehyung tried his level best to convince his sister to not get married with jungkook but all goes in hell. Sohee is not ready to listen any negative thing about jungkook.

Taehyung believe that jungkook surely has spell some magic on his sister that's why her behaviour change so suddenly.

Just like him she doesn't like jungkook before too but since the time she come out from the jeon mansion her behaviour changed completely.
.
.

Taehyung has dressed beautifully for his sisters wedding after getting scolded by his mom hwasa and is looking phenomenal like always on his black coat, shirt and pant.

Like an angel step down from a heaven

No one can take their eyes off taehyung that's the beauty he has and why not after all he's the combination of handsome mafia kim Namjoon and an ethereal beauty jin.

Taehyung is with jimin in one room and thinking of some plan to cancel the wedding anyhow.

No matter what will happen he'll see the consequences but he'll not push his own sister inside the lion's den because of his mistake which he isn't aware of.

Loud laugh could be hear from downstairs. Jeon's and Kim's guest have already arrive and time is ticking like a ticking bomb.

Media's will be here as Namjoon wants to make a huge announcement that sohee is his daughter and most importantly he wants to announce publicly that there is no issue between Kim's and jeon's anymore.

"Jojo I don't know what to do" Taehyung says and champ his nails.

"Tae you're overthinking" Jimin says.

"Why everyone opinion about jungkook change so suddenly, even you used to hate him" Taehyung says with distress.

"If he'll make noona happy then nothing matters" Jimin says with a smile plastered on his lips.

Taehyung takes the tissue and wipe his sweats of his forehead.

"Let's go and see how our beautiful noona is looking in her wedding gown" Jimin says and drag taehyung out of the room.

Jimin knock the door where sohee is getting ready.

The door get open by one maid.

Taehyung and jimin enter the room and seeing sohee in the wedding gown taehyung eyes pooled up.