Fearless [Paused]

Fearless prologue = COMING SOON

Song:

Dedicated to:

-:-:-:-

So this is a new idea I had. This book is based in the future and the war the summary mentions is the End War. Which is basically world war three. I hope you like it, it's coming soon and this is just a short preview so I hope you like it :) I will probably upload the prologue when I update my other stories a few more times

-:-:-:-

I slid down the rock, ignoring the burning sensation on the worn pants through the frail material. The sound of thudding paws behind me keeping me motivated.

I pushed off and ran threw the bushy overgrown scrub, I dared to look behind me for a brief moment and saw nothing, but this didn't stop me from pushing forward. I could sense the menacing mutt was after me.

The scrubs became more dense as I continued into the land and I held my arms in front of me to protect my face. I was forced to slow down my speed as the plants were relentless and that's when I heard it.

A low growl coming from beside me. I let out a yelp of surprised as I looked sideways , the ginger creature was only ten metres to my right.

I changed my course to run to the left without hesitation and started to sprint. My eyes winced to prevent the bushes going into my eyes and my arms beside me to create momentum.

I could here the thudding behind but I somehow seemed to run faster until I reached a crevice between rocks, I only sped up, knowing if I didn't try to jump it would mean deaths anyway.

I stumbled in my landing but made it. Looking back I saw the mutt skid to a stop in front of the gap and I let a wave of victory wash over me. But I didn't stop running, who knew how hungry and desperate the beast might of been.

Instead I made my way back "home" to the blocked up cellar my brother and I had secured, just after my mum died.

COMING SOON