𝐗 • 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦

DAHLIA LOVED CHRISTMAS WITH ALL of her heart

DAHLIA LOVED CHRISTMAS WITH ALL of her heart. It was the time in December when people rushed through the streets to get the best presents. It was the time when little children from church filled the towns with choir songs and old people gathered around old fireplaces talking about the beautiful snow that lay everywhere.

Dahlia breathed in the cold air, which smelled of hot chocolate and cinnamon cookies, and dug her nose deeper into her dark red scarf as she made her way to school.

"Dahlia!" she heard her friend Hannah shout. The blonde girl turned around and saw the black-haired girl hurrying up the stairs to the entrance of her school.

"Dude, it's so cold! I can't wait until summer." The girl smiled, her cheeks burning red from the cold. Dahlia laughed.

"The more I love the cold and hate the heat, the more you despise and love it," she replied as they entered the school and walked to their lockers.

"You don't hate summer." said Hannah, raising an eyebrow.

"That's right, I don't! I can't wait until I'm back at camp Half-.. my summer camp." Dahlia smiled.

"But still, Christmas could go on forever!" Dahlia said and thought of her friends, who were probably already on Olympus for the winter solstice.
The blonde girl was there last year, too, because she was afraid of the monsters that were dangerous due to the power of evil magic at that time. Around December 21st and 22nd, the darkest day of the year takes place, so many demigods gather on Mount Olympus.

Dahlia decided to spend the days with her family this year and couldn't wait to see her friends again in the summer.

"Noo, you're going? My birthday is in summer!"
Hannah said sadly.

"Oh, I'm sorry about that, Hanni." She replied sadly.

"And what are you doing in winter break?" The girl continued to ask. Dahlia shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't have any plans." She then said and Hannah began to jump excitedly. Dahlia closed her locker as they walked to their English class.

"Good, because Melanie is throwing her birthday party and it's going to be Christmas-themed again! Let's go as elves!" Dahlia smiled at the thought of red and white striped tights and a silly green head with a bell.