|10| •Rising of Luck

"Be Mine"!
I knew this would happen, he cares about his profit and I care about mine. It's so common of him to use someone for his benifits. And these things keep me pulling towards him. I don't want to, to fall in love and admire each and every thing of his. His eyes full of stories and my heart full of memories.
"Will you Jaan?" He said jerking me out of my thoughts. Jaan? I was his Jaan? Really... Weird!
I hummed as he nodded getting his answers. We have been attached by a string sharing emotions to each other. Maybe we haven't been compatible enough but I enjoy his company.
"Jaan?" He asked after some minutes as silence took place. I feel his when he names me 'Jaan'.
"Bolo" I replied to him coldly. It felt awkward talkin' to him. I was his bought wife. I was completely sold to him without asking my self, without asking my heart, my decisions, me!
"Tum... Why did you let me buy you?" My breath hitched and I choked on it. I started coughing hardly losing my breath as I felt lightheaded. I was pulled by him, bumping into his chest as his fingers rested on my chin and lips on mine. He blowed his breath in my mouth which was certainly turning me on. My hands snaked around his neck and a grip formed on his hair, tight.. pulling him closer to me as his breaths turned into bites. The rough ones, on my lips. Gulping my Saliva in every moves of his. I relaxed one of my hands down enjoying his pleasure when he left my waist and interlocked his hand with my loose one. Our fingers interlocked so tight as he bit my lower lip so hard. It bled. We tasted the blood one after other when he asked for the permission again. I gave it to him unknowingly while he explored every part of my mouth... Our tongues started wrestling as time passed. He started losing his breath and on the other hand I didn't leave him. I kept sucking his upper lip until me myself was struggling to breathe.

I left him as a string of saliva was formed between us. "I don't know. Maybe attachments of love formed. Just some rubbish attachments." I answered as I jerked out of his hold. "Get ready for the meeting. They'll be here soon!" And I left, walking out of his cabin. As soon as I walked out, a...strange man entered. I waited as I tried eavesdropping from outside.

"Sir, don't you think ma'am needs you?" That strange man asked him. He looked at his desk and replied to him.
"She doesn't need me, She never will.. She needs the tears that will make her stronger and keep away from a person like me" He finally looked up at the man. A tear escaped at his words. I clenched my jaw moving out of that place trying to run away from that place. I ran up to my room as fast as I could. I was panicking. No pls. Not now. It's a bad timing. I was finding my inhaler as his words rang in my head. Brody's words. "I hope that I'll be firefly to give you hope everytime you feel lost in the darkness. A shooting star to guide you through every hard night. A Sunflower to fill you completely when negativity surrounds you my love. And the days you find no light sparks, I'll be there to remind you how much you matter and the love magic that lives in our heart reminding you to make me your glimmer of hope." That's the problem.. How? How can I find the glimmer of hope when you're gone. You promised. To your buttercup Adrien. You're a liar. A liar I'll believe my whole life. I lost you Adrien. My soul. My other half. You betrayed me but I'll always accept it as a flaw. A flaw of love.

I lost my breath gasping aur from my mouth to not get unconscious. Finally I found my inhaler as I gasped a whole lot of air and got back to my senses. I was a mess. Tears were running down rapidly staining their visits. "I love you Jaan! These are very small words but yet too difficult to express in efforts I do feel for you..." I murmured it acknowledging it to Adrien as I got ready for the meeting.

I walked in the conference room as everyone stood up as straight as barrier. But on the other hand someone was sleepy. Drooling over sleep. Crooked body. Guess who it would be? Ms. Rulina Agreste. She was looking fucking sleepy. Wait... If Rulina is here then Adrien would be here too. Thank you Kanha.
"Good Evening Fellows. We are back together with the stocks and congratulations everyone for securing your positions in top 10!" I exclaimed as everyone clapped their hearts out. I hated claps. Some didn't as they were under me in underworld. Under Mad Vixen. I made sure they don't know my name by any chance as it can lead for the leakage of my identity. Mr. Mad Eagle was present here too. Aka Mr. Shivam Rajput. He tried hiding it from me but sad. We had many conferences together which led us to recognise one other. "And and and.. My dear loveliest Partner, Mr. Rajput as helped me secured my position. Thank you so much Sir for the support you allowed sharing. Once again... Thank you my lovingly... Husband!" Everyone gasped out whereas some women present there laid their eyes on me with anger. He himself hung his head in embarrassment. Embarrassment? By me? Oh dear he's dead!
The meeting went by in an hour and I happily ran out of the room taking the elevator to the first floor. It took 2 whole minutes while I was getting extremely impatient. I saw Brody in him. I.. devoted him, worshipped him... I needed him.
The elevator door finally opened and I walked out coldly. The receptionist greeted me as I greeted her back. I asked if someone came to drop Ms. Agreste. Soon after doing some shit in the computer, she answered that Mr. Adrien Agreste has came dropping her off and is in the Caféteria. I thanked her as I walked towards the Caféteria. After working my eyes up for a bit I finally found Adrien sitting at the corner of the Café, sipping his milkshake while scrolling his mobile. I walked in as everyone stood up greetings me. I ignored them and walked up to Adrien. As soon as our eyes met, he stood up curling up his lips into a smile. It's sad how I keep searching the person in light who had left me alone in dark. He offered me the seat parallel to him as I sat down.
"Hey!" He started the conversation.
"Hi dear... You here?" I acted positive to him. Not really acted. I felt something positive with him.
"Just... Dropped Rulina here. Well congrats on securing the first position all over the world" he again exclaimed with a smile. My eyes teared up. I saw Brody. It felt Brody appreciated my hardwork. He noticed the tears as he started panicking. I sat up straight.
"Hey hey buttercup, what happened? No... No no no... Not buttercup. It feels like him. Fuck. Oh God no!
"Buttercup?" I replied as my eyes teared up more and more until one year escaped my eyes.
"Oh sorry. I don't know... It just came out ma'am" God it feels like someone is stabbing me so hard in the chest. I was lacking of oxygen.
"Please keep calling me Buttercup. I am sorry I reacted like that. Actually you are named & also look like my first love. That true one. Even he called me 'Buttercup'." I ended the sentence passing some more tears out. I looked down at the table for some time. When after a min a tissue was passed by his hands as I looked back up to him. His eyes were convincing. He said to wipe of my tears by his intoxicating eyes. I did as he ordered. "What is love to you buttercup?"
Tears ran down my cheeks as I answered, "For me, Love is Devotion" Adrien, he asked me the same thing. I answered 'worship'. But after he's gone. I worship him so bad that soon my answered changed to Devotion. "Then I am devoted to you Buttercup, like you are to your Krishna" he replied to me, looking at me with intensity akin to how a priest gazes at an idol.
_____________________________________________
Words: 1455