The party

"so, are you going to come along tonight then?", Hermione takes another bite of her food and places her fork down onto the plate. "what?" i question, without looking up from the book i was reading, "tonight, the Halloween party in Gryffindor common room, Apparently Seamus has managed to sneak in some booze ". she giggles mischievously, "who are you and what have you done with Hermione Granger", i look up smirking at Hermione, "Anyways, do i have to, I'm super tired-" i was interrupted by Ron's gasp, "You cant miss the Gryffindor Halloween party Abby, they are legendary", i laugh in response to his somewhat loud remark and gave in, "alright, alright, i will come, but i don't even know what to dress up as." "I'm doing a matching look with ginny, we're doing devil and angel." "yeah and me and Harry are going as quidditch players!" Ron chimes in, excitedly, "But you are quidditch players" i respond, head tilted slightly in confusion, "yeah exactly! we already have the clothes, its the best costume!" my head turns as i offer that same confused expression to a smiling Harry, i mouth 'what' to my scarred friend and he chuckles lightly, "we couldn't think of anything else to be and at the time we were at quidditch practice sooo..." "Bloody brilliant idea isn't it!" Ron was smiling proudly and eagerly and i smiled in return. "yeah brilliant" i put the bookmark in my book and ran my hand through my hair, "I suppose i will think of something" i put the book i was holding into my bag and stood up out of my seat, "I'll meet you lot in the common room tonight then" and i walked off towards the bathroom.

The task of trying to find something to wear as a costume was extremely difficult.

Because of my lack of eating recently, the weight loss was quite obvious in the way my body looked.

All of my old clothes hung of me, like clothes on a coat hanger.

Delving all the way to the back of my drawers, i found an old long, black skirt, that was originally two sizes too small and grabbed a black, lace bralette top.

I styled my hair in a kind of messy up do, reminding me a bit of Bellatrix Lestrange and begun my makeup.

I sported heavy black eyeliner with a smokey eye, including a black waterline as well, then i applied a blood red lipstick and sprayed my face with some setting spray.

After i grabbed my red bejeweled handbag, carrying everything i may need for the party, i grabbed a special glitter spray that i had concocted hours earlier and sprayed it all over me, causing my now prominent collarbones, chest and shoulders to be sparkling.

I paired my outfit with some flaming scarlet drop earrings and similar colored choker. As well as a ruby stoned ring and bracelet.

Then i grabbed some vampire teeth and stuck them on, smudging my lipstick slightly to perfect that vampire look.

I snatched my wand from my bed, strapped on my heels and descended down the stairs towards the common room where i could slowly hear the increase volume of music being played and elated conversation and laughter.

"oh my god, Abby!! You look amaze!! Vampire is it?" Hermione runs towards me and hugs me. She is dressed in a red body suit and red leather mini skirt with black knee high boots and devil horn headband on her head. Her hair is curled into loose waves and she displays a red lip and black eyeliner. "Yes, thought I'd reveal my true identity for the night" i chuckle, "and you a devil! I would've assumed you'd play the angel over devil?" "Well ginny thought it'd be best if i choose the costume that is actually best suited to my own nature" she laughed and shook her head, "well i suppose she's right about that" i raise my eyebrows in a mischievous way and she links arms with me, "Lets go find the others shall we." and she diverts me over to a boisterous group in the corner of the room.

Both Harry and Ron stayed true to their word and wore their quidditch uniform, Ginny was dressed in an outfit similar to Hermione's, except hers was all white and instead of a red lip and eyeliner, she had on light pink lip-gloss and some white, sparkly eyeshadow spread across her lid. Her hair was also straightened and she displayed a golden halo hovering over her head. Seamus was dressed as a doctor, dean as a pirate and the Patil twin dressed as fire fighters.