41

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

𝒵𝑒𝓅𝒽𝓎𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓋

Philo grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the ballroom. I yelped and his tight hold. "Off of me, goodness." I yanked my arm.

I knew if Philo even got a whiff of this he would act this way! I couldn't stand it but I knew he couldn't handle the way I kept things away from people.

"You're with child!?" He whisper yelled. My eyes widened and I covered his mouth. "You know everyone in this ball is of supernatural species! Shut up." I grumbled.

He lick my hand and I screeched at the coat of saliva against my skin.

Oh my goddess such a disgusting beast!

He brought me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you." His voice was quiet but so very genuine. "Thank you..?" I tilted my head.

"How are you feeling?"

The question caught me off guard.

I haven't been asked that yet.

"I don't know I'm scared, it's just... a lot."

He gave me a sympathetic smile and brought me into his arms. "Oh my goodness, do I know it? I'm here for you okay? I'll travel to the place with you if you'd like." He hugged me tighter.

"How are Elioenai and Agustine taking the news?" He pulled back from the hug. I licked my lips and narrowed my eyes. "Zephyrine?"

I raised my eyebrows.

"You did tell him, right? You did tell your husbands..?"

"I just found out a few hours ago." I sighed.

"You— okay..don't keep this from them, I know how you get and it's not good, you're a pathological liar." I gasped and held my hand to my chest. "Well, excuseeeeeee me!"

He rolled his eyes.

"Let's just go dance now, and I suppose eat a few cakes since wine isn't up your alley." He winked.

"Shut it." I sassed and pulled him into the ballroom with me. "Let's dance!"

And we did exactly that!

Avalon joined us, all three of us did a group ballroom dance together, twirling about.

"You look amazing!" Avalon shouted over the loud orchestra playing.