The Beginning (TVD)

"Do not scream," Niklaus Mikaelson ordered, peering deeply into my eyes.

Niklaus Mikaelson, and his family, were the most respected in the village. Were.

They shut themselves into their house after their youngest child died, no communications, and during that time, in the night, animal attacks occurred. Animal attacks not from werewolves, or any other creature in these forests. A girl claimed that the Mikaelson's are monsters who live on your blood; she disappeared that night.

I was idiotic enough to have a terrible argument with my parents, disobeyed the new rules of the village, and walked outside in the night.

Niklaus smirked, an evil smirk with dark meanings. He lunged at me, his face morphing; black eyes, veins crawling underneath, and sharp fangs. His mouth latched onto my neck, and I could not scream, just as Niklaus had commanded. Agony burned my senses, as I smelled my metallic blood. 

Niklaus seemed to moan in pleasure of my blood, whilst I could only weep. The slurping, sucking noise filled the silent night. The moon and stars barely illuminated his face, but I recognized him as the boy whom his own father despised.

Niklaus yanked himself away from me, as though an idea had struck his mind. His mouth, chin and cheeks were dripping with my crimson blood, but it didn't seem to occur to him. He sunk his teeth into his wrist, not even wincing, and shoved it into my mouth.

"Drink," He ordered, his pupils once again dilating.

I obeyed, drinking the addicting salty blood, and the pain disappeared, and I swear I felt the wound closing up. "I drink your blood, you drink mine; fair enough." Niklaus smirked. 

I greedily coiled my hands around his wrist, not wanting to stop. "That's enough," Niklaus ripped his wrist away from my mouth.

Just as he was about to pounce on my neck, he frowned. "What's this?" He muttered. "My blood must heal you."

He looked stunned, but it disappeared. He lunged at me ravenously, once again latching onto my neck.

Drowsiness clung to me, and my knees buckled. Niklaus was holding me up, still drinking, as my eyelids fluttered. Blackness shrouded the edge of my vision, creeping further in. Soon, I could no longer see anything, and I shut my eyes weakly.

Niklaus dropped me to the stick strewn forest floor, and I barely registered the pain. Everything seemed dull and slow, like the footsteps approaching. "What have you done, Niklaus." A man accused disapproving.

"What does it look like, Elijah? I am feeding; do not scold me, I am not a child, and we need blood." Niklaus groaned.

"Killing is not the answer!" The elder Mikaelson growled. "Killing is unnecessary. Look at this unfortunate girl, she will bleed out in only a minute. Her breathing is too slow, and her heartbeat is scarce."

"She is only human; they do not matter. They will die anyway, I just sped up the process." Niklaus argued. 

"Niklaus," Elijah warned.

"But I discovered something beyond comprehension; I fed her my blood, and her wounds healed." Niklaus added.

The rest faded away, like the smoke from a blazing fire into the starry night.

.

.

.

My eyes shot open, and I gasped for breath. The world seemed too vibrant to be real, too fragrant, too real. My skin started to burn, and with confusion and pain, I ran as fast as I could to a tree with shade. I was there within a second.