2.6 ; Conflicted

WHO IS THIS? ;©mikasloves, kny

WHO IS THIS? ;
©mikasloves, kny

A/N : My man look so fine in the Hashira Training Arc <333 😍😍😍😍😍🥰😍😍

DECEMBER 11TH, 2023, MONDAY

The rest of Y/N's periods went by smoothly, and of course, it was time for the first rehearsals of the day. She was too tired and lazy to bother going down, but she obviously had to.

When the period before lunch had finally ended, she quickly packed up in a hurry to leave. She and Sanemi had the same class, so he went towards her as he had already finished gathering his things.

"Wanna go downstairs together?" He offered, and Y/N smiled. "Sure, let's go." She slung her bookbag over her shoulder, walking with him out of the classroom.

They went towards the staircase together, talking about random things. She turned a corner, and there, she coincidentally saw Aiyla and Giyuu together. Aiyla was immersed in their conversation, but Giyuu didn't seem to really care about whatever she was talking about. Y/N's eyes narrowed at the sight, and she stayed back for a moment.

"So, I was like— WHAT THE FUCK?"

He shrieked when Y/N abruptly pulled Sanemi back to other side of the corner, putting a finger to her lips as a gesture for him to stay quiet. He arched a brow, tilting his head over the corner to see why she had pulled him back. He grimaced when he saw the sight of Giyuu and Aiyla together.

Giyuu looked back when he heard Sanemi's voice, but when he didn't see him, he shrugged it off.

Shinobu and Mitsuri saw her and Sanemi, about to call out their names when they also noticed the situation. Sanemi stepped up, about to confront Giyuu when Y/N tugged on his wrist with a warning glint in her eyes to not do it. He hesitated, glancing at Aiyla and Giyuu before stepping back with a small click of his tongue.