End of Call Up

After the Clippers game, Y/n found himself benched for the next two games the Lakers played. Their injury problems had cleared up, and he only saw playing time during garbage time. As his ten-day call-up came to an end, he returned to Korea to continue his season with the Seoul Knights.

Back in Seoul, Y/n was welcomed like a rockstar after his NBA debut and impressive performance. His newfound fame as a more recognized player garnered him invitations to various shows and radio talks. Being noticed as Ryujin's cousin only added to the attention he received.

One day he found himself on the set of "Knowing Bros," Y/n sat beside Ryujin, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as the cameras started rolling. The hosts greeted them warmly, their infectious energy filling the studio.

"Welcome, Y/n and Ryujin! We're thrilled to have you here," one of the hosts exclaimed, his enthusiasm setting the tone for the interview.

Y/n smiled, feeling more at ease with the friendly atmosphere. "Thank you for having us. We're excited to be here," he replied, his voice steady despite the flutter of nerves in his stomach.

The hosts wasted no time diving into the questions, eager to learn more about the rising basketball star and his connection to the world of K-pop through Ryujin.

"So, Y/n, tell us about your experience playing in the NBA. What was it like to step onto the court and compete at that level?" one of the hosts asked, leaning forward with interest.

Y/n took a moment to gather his thoughts before responding. "Playing in the NBA was a dream come true for me. It was an incredible experience to compete against some of the best players in the world and represent the Lakers on the court," he said, his passion for the game evident in his voice.

The hosts nodded in understanding, impressed by Y/n's dedication and determination. "And Ryujin, as someone who's achieved success in the world of K-pop, what advice do you have for Y/n as he continues to pursue his basketball career?" another host inquired, turning the spotlight to Ryujin.

Ryujin smiled warmly at her cousin before answering. "I think the key is to stay true to yourself and never give up, no matter what obstacles you face. Y/n has already shown incredible resilience and determination, and I have no doubt that he'll continue to shine both on and off the court," she said, her words reflecting her pride in Y/n's accomplishments.

As the interview continued, Y/n and Ryujin shared stories, laughs, and even a few playful jabs, showcasing their close bond as cousins. By the end of the show, they had won over the hearts of the hosts and the audience alike, leaving a lasting impression with their authenticity and charm.

When asked about who was more competitive and prone to getting angry, Y/n flashed a mischievous grin. "Well, I have to say... Ryujin," he replied with a playful twinkle in his eye, his tone laced with humor.

Ryujin feigned offense, shooting him a mock glare. "Hey, that's not true!" she protested, though her laughter betrayed her attempt at seriousness.

Y/n chuckled, shaking his head. "Okay, okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. But we both bring our A-game when it comes to competition," he added, trying to smooth over his playful jab.

The hosts and audience erupted into laughter at their banter, enjoying the playful dynamic between the cousins. It was clear that while they may compete fiercely on the court or stage, their bond as family remained unbreakable, filled with love and laughter.

As the laughter died down, another host chimed in with a new question. "So, Y/n, tell us about your experience growing up with Ryujin. Were you two always competitive with each other?"