09 - Kiss

I somehow ended up in a club for a meeting the owner of the club was my partner

I somehow ended up in a club for a meeting the owner of the club was my partner. He offered to conduct the meeting here in his private lounge.

The meeting was successful but I noticed something unexpected while leaving the club.

I saw her sitting in a bar counter while gulping some drink at first I thought of not disturbing her but when I noticed that she was drunk with a mere glass.

I couldn't control I tried to look if someone is with her or not but she was alone. FREAKING ALONE!

How can she come in such places without anyone?

I walked towards her and stood right in frent of her at first she couldn't recognise me.

I grabbed her hand and took her out of this place my heart was burning I don't know why but I felt angry by looking at her state.

She looked so innocent as if she didn't do anything wrong. I was taking her to the parking lot.

"Can you stop holding my hand this hard?" She asked while making me stop to walk further as she stood in her place.

"Can you stop creating trouble for yourself?" I asked her back while pinning her to the nearby wall.

I grabbed her shoulders from both side and looked in her eyes. I felt that she wasn't feeling right. My eyes instantly turned from fierce to moist.

I couldn't get angry on her.

"Who the hell are you? From what authority you took me out from there?" She asked while pushing me back and the tears started flowing from her eyes.

"Shhh listen stop crying, I will drop you home this place is not good for you" I told her in as gentle way I could ever.

"Get lost I don't want your help I can take care of myself" She shouted on me while walking away.

Her state was not alright she was unsteady on her walk when she moved further she was about to fall.

But I held her. Thank god I was here or else what could have happened.

"Can you stop it Sejal?" My voice came out slightly high from usual as if I shouted on her which I instantly regretted it.

Because she started crying more at her place.

"Look sorry I didn't mean to" I didn't know how to calm her down. "Come with me please I will drop you home"
I pleaded so that she will actually understand.

"Why?...." She asked looking at me with a watery eyes.

I didn't understand her question but my heart ached while looking at her face filled with tears.

"Why did you leave me?" She asked again while crying.

I stood numb over there as I didn't have any answers. I did, but
this was not the right time or place to answer her questions. I cannot imagine how much I have hurted her.

"I didn't leave you seju" I replied her trying to be as normal as I could but my heart was hurting as if someone is stabbing it with a sharp knife.

She started laughing while crying.

"I loved you Devyansh from all my heart but you betrayed me, you left me when I was totally into you. Such a bastard you are!!" She screamed but the tears in her eyes never left.

I know, i know everything you loved me and still do but you never knew about my feelings or my situations. I loved you too with everything I had but the destiny played it's game but now when everything is back in it's place I won't ever leave you. I will make you mine again however or whatever methods I have to use. By hook or crook you will be mine 'Sejal Malhotra'.

I was about to reply her but then she did something unexpected. She grabbed my collar and pushed me back to a wall for support.

She looked in my eyes and...

She came closer to me her lips were almost near to mine. I could feel her unsteady breathe against me. She was about to.. About to kiss me on my lips but then she changed her mind and kissed me on my cheeks.

I was stunned i was unable to think anything but suddenly the reality hit me when she passed out her head
was on my shoulders she was about to hit the floor but I grabbed her.

I didn't know what to do so I took her in my arms and started walking towards my car. This is so unreal how should I deal with her once when she is back in her senses.

I spotted my car and walked towards it when I reached I somehow managed to open the door of the passanger seat and made her settle over there while I pulled over the seat belt for her and clossed the door.

I came to my side and started the engine. I didn't know where to take her it should be her home or mine? Well I was unaware about the location where she stayed so I thought to take her to my house.

I lived alone so it wasn't a big deal. The main deal was about her I don't know once she wakes up then how would she react but keeping aside all my thoughts I focused on driving because my mind was in between a huge storm.

I reached my home and got out of the car. I went to her side and took her in my arms. I walked inside my house and made my way to the guest room.
I made her lay down on the bed and tucked her inside the blancket.

I left to grab some water for her so that if she feels thirsty in middle of the night she can fetch some water for herself.

I came back with a jug filled with water and placed it on the side table of the bed. I was about to leave but I heard some sobbing noises.

I instantly turned back and looked at her. She was crying in her sleep and murmuring something. I went to her and sat down near the bed.

"Dev... did you.. ev--er loved me..?"
She asked in her sleepy yet crying voice..

This was it I could not control anymore and broke down in frent of her while she was not in her senses. I felt my eyes getting teary like how can I hurt this precious soul. She has literally suffered so much because of me. The droplets from my eyes fell while my heart was busy in cursing my fate.

_____________________________

Hello Guysssssss!! 🪼

I hope you all are doing well.

I finally gave you all an update please comment your reviews about this chapter.

If you like the chapter then please give me a vote.

For further updates and spoilers you all can follow me up on

Instagram : swaru.writes

Thank you