i dare you

"Fucking shoot me in the head I dare you." Mysterion said with a cold, serious expression. With a look of shock professor chaos rolls his eyes, "I could right now.. Why aren't you scared!?" Mysterion grunts and looks at professor chaos, his eyes piercing through chaoses soul. "Why even are you a villan?"
Chaos laughs, "because I just.. Like to cause chaos? You only live once" mysterion shakes his head, "that can't be the reason." The villan was getting annoyed at how calm mysterion was being. "What you you mean!?" He asks demandingly. Mysterion points to the gun in chaoses hand, "I mean that all you do is just scheme to kill me. Your not causing chaos to the town, your causing it to me. Well.. More yourself. Honestly I don't even have to care how much you try." Professor chaos was irritated, he was supposed to be the annoying one. Not mysterion.
"You don't make any sense right now." Chaos says, his voice showing his annoyance. Mysterion looks down at the city, "my job used to be fun. Now it's just.. Pointless? You don't even try to cause chaos other than with me" the villan laughs, "your acting like an insecure girlfriend. I only want to kill you cause you always fucking get in my way" mysterion looks at him, "do it" professor chaos didn't believe mysterion for a second. It has to be some kind of trap..
"Or you could just waste my time..?" Mysterion says and shakes his head. "You may think I'm stupid but I'm not, mysterion. I know this is a fucking trap." Mysterion takes the gun, "or I could just do it myself.." Chaos immediately looks shocked, "WHA-"
BAM!
The gunshot crackles and mysterion falls to the floor. He was just dead.. Chaos should be happy but he was just.. Not. He liked to have a challenge. To him, adrenaline is what kept him feeling alive. But hey, at least he could now cause chaos in peace. The South Park police are bad at their job anyway..

Mysterion woke up again that morning.