--- 5 ---

I woke up.. on the floor? Well it's comfortable.

That felt weird when I stood up. Not exactly weird, just pain. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth since I haven't yet... I looked in the mirror, dang, my hair is messed up. Oh wait, my glasses.

After those things, I went to bed.

[ AFTER A WEEK... ]

I was outside the school, alone. There isn't much to do and I haven't thought of anything to do yet. Zylania said that Student Council voting will end more early than before.

I'm not familiar of this place too. Oh, a cute cat! She has a nametag.. Elise? Cute name too..

MEORAHHHW

Nevermind.

It feels like it's going to rain soon. The clouds are dark and so is the sky.

I went to the mall instead of going back to the dorms. Let me buy something different for today, toys. By toys I mean kid toys like dolls, cars or whatever else.

I found some dolls and plushies in the store. Maybe I could buy one for me and Quinn.

I bought two dolls instead, one that looks like me and one that looks like Quinn. It's cute. I guess they were right, being alone is quite boring. I went to the food court instead and bought pizza rolls.

I left then went to the library. I saw Marina there studying. And with a lot of papers.. probably Zylania gave her the work.

"Hey there, Marina. What ya' doing?"

"Computing all of our votes.. I've been doing this for hours already.. and I've been studying for an assignment."

"Sorry, can't help about that."

"You're the Vice-president- I'm not even gonna argue anymore."

She then just slammed her head onto the table, groaning. This is totally normal. I went to get some books to read now.. Hmmm..

Drama, Romance, Thriller, Horror... There! Fantasy! Trying to read something new now.

I couldn't reach that one book from the shelf. It's so high that I'm short to even get it.

Then I see a shadow behind me. Someone that seemed older than me gets it then gives it to me.

"You're welcome."

Then he just walked away. I blush- WAIT- NO! I have a boyfriend already I can't- Dang. Who even was that.

I feel like Marina saw what happened. Her expression... Hatred for the one that helped me. It was probably a red flag that tried to be nice.

When I sat down.. The guy sat down beside me. Then just smiled at me. Weirdo. I gave him a disgusting look then he left me alone. Hoping that he won't go back to me.. And he went back. Someone save me. Tyler, Ashlyn, Marina, Zylania, Quinn... SOMEONE GET THIS GUY AWAY FROM ME. HE LOOKS DISGUSTING. Not for real, he's good looking... But no. I am not gonna like someone when I'm dating someone too.

"Hey-"

"I want to be alone, thank you."

"Oh. Okay."

That worked. I got up then sat beside Marina instead. Good thing that Marina despises him. I love her for that.. As a friend. I was thinking some thoughts in my mind. Pfft- I feel like Marina would call me weird for that.

"Logan, you're laughing by yourself. You haven't opened your book yet."

I was right. Not in the exact way but that's what she meant. I opened my phone. There's no chats from any of the group chats that I'm in. A bit too silent. Except the SBG group. VERY SILENT. Aiden, Ashlyn and Taylor... They're offline. That's strange for Aiden. Ben and Tyler, no texts but is online. I did video call with Tyler last night but it was cut off short because of my assignments and Taylor about to fight him.

"Why do you look more stressed than me?"

I nodded at her. I always looked like this. I should go back to my dorm to take a nap.

I put the book back then went back to my dorm. And on my way there... I saw the guy that helped me earlier.. Then smirks at me.. I'M GOING TO CRY.

· · ────── ·𖥸· ────── · ·
[ Suddenly thought of Logan suddenly starting to have a stalker is the only thing that is giving me ideas. srs. ]