A Love-filled Kin

Love comes in many forms. It isn’t a personalised emotion for only couples. The meaning of this beautiful emotion is different for different people. Some people take it as an emotion and claim to imbibe it in their souls, while others take it as an opportunity to be dominating towards their favourite people. Such people do not care about the feelings and emotions of others. However, it’s completely normal to have the right to someone you love, to show that they belong to you, but at the same time, you should have the emotion coming from within and you must realise it before you profess it to your loved ones. Furthermore, there are people who imbibe both concepts and still live their best lives. Such is the belief of a prominent business family, the Saraswats. They don’t hesitate in showing their possessiveness and rights on the person they love, and at the same time, they understand the tenderness of the emotion too.

One such person is Nitya Saraswat, the elder daughter of the Saraswat family. She has a deep understanding of the emotions she feels, and she respects the emotions truly. She gets everything on which she lays her hands. She is closest to her younger sister, Anamika.

Anamika is the most pampered child in the house and Nitya is the one who pampers her the most. Often, the girls’ mother chides Nitya for pampering her younger sister. Nitya argues back, saying she can do anything for her sister. As a result, Anamika has become adamant and she thinks that she can get anything she wants. This has made her a little rude and sassy at the same time. However, she loves her sister dearly. And there’s someone who actually acts as the shield for the two sisters, their darling brother, Arjun Saraswat.

 And there’s someone who actually acts as the shield for the two sisters, their darling brother, Arjun Saraswat

They’re one happy family, indeed. It’s a family of seven people and they are indeed happy.

*****
It’s a fine day in the Saraswat House. The elders of the house are sipping their morning tea. The two brothers - Shailesh and Anoop, are discussing business while their wives, Savita and Naina, are in the kitchen, preparing for breakfast.

“Shailesh, subah-subah toh business ko side mein rakhiye

“Shailesh, subah-subah toh business ko side mein rakhiye. Jab dekho aap dono ko business hi discuss karna rehta hain.” Savita nudges the two men.